Reviews for Shade
Newsiesfan1 chapter 6 . 1/12
*Raises hand*
ToasterPoet chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Love this! It's like Series of Unfortunate Events meets 1984 with Newsies. This was the first fanfiction I've read in about a year, and definitely an instant favorite.
Blinksgoil92 chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
this is good, you are slightly cruel, i liked Gone and i wanted to follow the story forever lol but i do love this last chapter, it lets my imagination run free.
d2496 chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
You're such a great writer. I love this ending, really well done. Youu should start a new story, if you would.((:
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Such a happy ending! And I'm sorry I called shade a sue in the nyna, but she's so perfect it's not even fair. Is there such thing as a well written sue?
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Awwww, Wicked, Darling, I absolutely adored this ending. I feel as if Gone was a dream and this is the reality, the ending, that Spot and Shade deserved. It's NOT a happily ever after, but it is the HOPE of a happily ever after and sometimes that is all two people need 3

Oh, you wonderful person. I'm all warm and fuzzy inside and I'll probably go back and re-read the story in its entirety before once again basking in this beautiful ending! 3

Hurry up on writing a new story!

Joker
Austra chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Woooooow! I just can't get over this story...it's pure genius! My goodness gracious, I am totally and completely and utterly caught up and intrigued by this story! It's absolute brilliance! You're simply incredible!

-Austra
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
Update update update! Please.
Blinksgoil92 chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
poor shade , i was almost shouting at the screen telling her to stay at the safe house.

cant wait for the sequal. there better be one. cant wait
Elaine Mauldin chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
I am not amused, my friend. You better have lied about that being the last chapter. Or this birthday girl will NOT be a happy camper. But hey, other than that, it was a great story, better than anything I could have thought up! So great job on Shade, but I would appreciate either a continuation or a sequel, as would most of your readers. Love, E.
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
I hate you.

No, seriously. This is a TERRIBLE way to end a story! But, I love you and your writing and you better get that sequel out ASAP, woman.

Though, to be perfectly honest I don't know how we can save Shade from a friggin' LOBOTOMY! Jeez. 3

Like I said, get that sequel out, lady! ;)

Joker is Poker with a J~
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
FREAKIN AWESOME, FREAKIN WONDERFUL, NEED I SAY MORE?

probably: THIS IS THE BEST THING EVAH!

plz continue!
Joker is Poker with a J chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
I love you.

Joker is Poker with a J~
Blinksgoil92 chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
great chapter i loved it but i'm confused isn't kern working for her dad? cant wait for the next chapter .

i want the sequal! pleeaseeee!
Elaine Mauldin chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
BUT THERE'S SO MUCH TO EXPLORE! IT JUST CAN'T END!

Grrr...

It better be REALLY long and explanatory. I want to know everything. .Thing.

:P