Reviews for Almost Had It All MOVED
TheEvanescentOne chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Can't wait for you to come back to this fic! It was wonderful to start with so I'm really excited to see how you're changing and editing it.
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
This was wonderful. Showed all the parts of Bellatrix I think are not shown enough, and I really emjoyed the way you put Ginny in there...:)
nannyandpotocrazy chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Umbrella.Confederation chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I started this on a whim and found myself sucked into the plot. This is really very interesting, please update soon :)
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Oh god! Poor Bella! I want more! This is AWESOME! I LOVE backstories and AUs!
TheEvanescentOne chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
PERFECTION! Update really soon! One of my favourite fics ever!
Amazon Star chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
I like your new chapter! Good job!Please update soon!
iluvpercabeth chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
(I have an account I just don't wanna sign in) it's a good story but u should include hermione and Ron
Rosalie L chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Can I just say that I just absolutely love this story? Sorry I haven't reviewed before, it's amazing enough to deserve one, that's for sure. I'm so curious about Bellatrix's life story! So far, the way you've depicted it has been perfect. Great job!
EleKat chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
THis is really good :D :D
TheEvanescentOne chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Very nice! The last little section just ripped my heart out as well! Poor Bella... Please update soon.

LadyFfion chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Good story, please update soon
Queen of Tortall chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
I like the new title- it isn't as blatant as the other one. This chapter, althouh short, *is* a good place to end it. Ginny's conflicting emotions are clear. She sees Bella as a human now, because she understands her and pities her, although she has so many reasons to hate her. Good job!
TheEvanescentOne chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
i really like this chapter! it's exactly how i imagine bella and rod's relationship to have been, please update soon x
TheEvanescentOne chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
I really love this story :) can't wait for an update