Reviews for Shattered
oohlips123 chapter 1 . 3/29
I'm glad there's a Shaman King fanfic based on the anime as I haven't read the manga. Morty is my favorite character in the show and it's interesting to see how you believe the other characters view him. This was great! Can't wait to read more from you!
cheche chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I really loved the way everybody reacted to morty dying I wanna see wat there going to fo to the person who killed amazing wonderfully adorable morty hey look at the bright side if he doesn't pass he can become a ghost they see. * now let me just go cry in the corner over there* MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRTTTTTY WAT SICK BASTERD DID THIS TO UUUUUUUJUUUUUUUUU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THERE IS NO GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MORTY PLEASE DONT LEAVE .
continueplz chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
How about u make this a story
bluebellmika chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I think you could make this into a great story but to be honest I hope Morty lives! Up date soon please!
Bleach4Soul chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
...
I have nothing to say to thi- awe, who cares? MANTAAAAAAAAA DONT LEAVE MEEEE
Griffin chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nice, but the ending made me go," Dafuq did I just read?" not in a bad way, either.
Moonlightnight101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Sad story but good
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
so sad... i really liked it tho!
itachi-kun'slover chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
*cries* poor manta! I like how you did this fic you went through everyone and how they felt...it was an interesting read. Write more!
lescribble chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow. That was well written. I love the way you've taken on this challenge of writing how important Morty is to the group, in different perspectives. I only ever saw him as a narrator or a weak tie to the human world so that his father could be introduced. :)
mimeus chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
awww D: poor morty!

Thank for writing this though!

It's nice to read sotry where Morty gets prominence :D