Reviews for letters from a thief
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/2
Well that one hurt my heart. But I really like cryptic, mobster Gin, especially that final interaction between them.
Tartarun chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
noooooo that was sooo good! And it ended! Loved their characterizations
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
...My heart can't handle this
But this was impossibly good and you have an indescribable writing style.
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Fiorenza chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Lovely. Complicated. Heart-twisting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
*breathes heavily*
...MORE! I NEED MORE! THIS WAS SOOO GOOD!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow. Just wow.
Lambotrist chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Well that was interesting. I liked it. And I usually dislike AU type stuff. Thanks for letting me read.
laisla chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Adorei faz uma continuação se der ta tão maneira!
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Simply amazing. I love how you portrayed Gin in this story. His cryptic manner, mysterious hints, and the way he bids Rangiku farewell.

"He turned to leave, and panic set in. "Will you ever come back?"

Gin stared at her over his shoulder. "Dunno. Will I?"

Then he was gone.

Rangiku was left with the distinct feeling that that had been a not very subtle goodbye."

It's just so...Gin, you know? I love this one-shot. Keep up the great work :)
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
So very, very bittersweet. It's an amazingly done AU. I can't decide if I want some kind of continuation- on one hand, this is amazing and I love it and I want more, but on the other hand, it's utterly perfect the way it is.
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Lol, this is the third story of yours that I favorited in the past hour, so I just decided to favorite you(:
Princess Euphy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I think there is something wrong with me because this story made me cry. Damn I'm too emotional or you're just one heck of a good sad story writer. Props and many congrats to you for you are now my favorite author and this is now my favorite story. :)

Keep writing.
equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Holy ohmigod. With this request for people to review every time they favorite, you're going to have a crapload of reviews whenever you next check your email. And this wasn't even one of my favorites.

Just... it's so apropos, because he's not the kind to say goodbye and she can't hang on forever even if that's all she wants to do. And even though it's an AU, i really think you captured the very canon feelings of Gin and Rangiku and that dance they did around each other, until he died and Bleach went to hell (disclaimer, personal opinion. But really. Bleach without the arrancar or shinigami and with fullbrings is just... silly.)

You have a very succinct but expressive writing style. It's easy to understand without much weighing down with unnecessary details. It's also tragic. Srsfaec.

Anyway, I won't wax too eloquent, because I have... over ten of these to review, I think. So sorry for breaking your inbox.