Reviews for Fuel and Fire
TheTrackerJacker chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was a wonderful one-shot. Haha, this actually made me ship them together. :)

It's just so romantic. :)

I would love it if this had a follow-up!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
that was good keep it up
erikae chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I love this so much!

The chemestry between Katherine and Klaus is so great and I think they would make such an extraordinary couple. Or at least in appearence since they would bring pain and terror everywhere they would go, but that's the second part *laughs*.

I must tell you, you have a great talent, my dear, and you really do need to keep this great job going on!

I like your style and how powerful everything you describe is. I am a fan of romance and this is some sort of a special romance - mixed with mistery and maybe maddness. But I am subscribing to you right away!

Again, great work ! :)
inyoureyesifoundgrace chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is beautiful! You wrote it in a breathtaking manner. Thanks for this pearl!

P.S: I'm happy that you choose Italy (and Rome) as locations for the story.
Egyptian Kiss chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I think this is like an excellent start to a potentially longer, exciting, plot filled story. This is more a teaser, a taste of what could come. I think you should maybe consider turning this into a story.
Glistening.Horizon chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You should extend this story and show his interaction with the Salvatore brothers! Bravo, I loved the story!
Melina chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
awsome!
emily chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i loved it!
Analaa chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Great story! I absolutely loved it :)
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Very interesting pairing and take, a beautiful little one shot. Are you planning to continue or leave it as a single shot? Either way, a great story! :)
thaliagrace16 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
please please please please i beg of you, make this into at least a two-shot! :D :D :D
IreneS chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really like this one a lot. There was so many hints about Klaus and Katerina back in 1492. But their relationships are "wrapped in mystery" and you tried "to lift the curtain". And that was amazing. Thanks to your story I looked at Klaus with new eyes and ended up liking him))) And you know, Klaus in the new episode kinda... disappointed me. You spoilt me :D I expected him to be something what I've seen in your fic:) I hope for a sequel))))