Reviews for Matchmaker Paradise
Hugz Kissez chapter 28 . 10/17/2013
Great story! Going to read the sequel IMMEDIATLEY!
Hugz Kissez chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Wow. Fabian and Amanda, siblings? I didn't see that coming at all!
Horus chapter 28 . 7/14/2013
That was one of the best stories I've ever read. That's pretty weird because it did not have any riddle or mysteries in it. You are an amazing author and I can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I don't want to be a know-it-all or anything, but it's "filet mignon" not "flayminyon" it's of French origin, it translates into "cute steak" literally; this is because it is a small steak. Again, not trying to be a know-it-all.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Please right a sequel I love this fanfic it's the best fanfic I have ever read in my life please right another one believe me when I say your writing is amazing. You have a gift of writing use it.
random chapter 28 . 8/19/2012
awesome story fabina! and i am trying not to be mean in my reviews but i just had to do this im a bit happy theres no jeranda im hoping the sequel has jara and mickxamanda so mickara can break up thats just my idea and u dont need to be mean with your ans author notes i mean at lest its a review right
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
Can't wait to read the sequel.
amberlovespink chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love it!
Scarlett the Squiddy chapter 28 . 6/3/2012
I am totally contributing to the 300 reviews. BRING BACK JERANDA! I love that couple already. Also think you should add Eddie in from series 2. That is the only other point of which I think out could improve. Thanks.

Scarlett
NINAXFABIAN chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hey love your story. and i was hoping i could give you the link through review since it didnt work before

. /vote#category:kca_local_uk_band
SibunaFabina chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Aaaahhhh! You are SOO mean!

I thought it was Fabian in the last sentence from the previous chapter.!

Ah AWESOME STORY!

and sooo glad it's complete

xoxoxoxo

YOU ARE A AWESOME WRITER!
HoaFabinaWriter chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Nina Rutter. Boy you are in over your head. Fabian and Nina are so cute! When I read a fan fiction I imagine what's going on and it's just SO DAMN CUTE! :D
Fabinalove33 chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
Ahhhhhhh! 3 this chapter was soooooo cute! I absolutely adore this story. I can't wait to read the sequel. Is it basically like this? Like House of Anubis still? Or is it just Amanda? I like how you made Amanda Fabians twin. It was a good twist, because there are no people coming to like break Nina and Fabian apart, other than Joy. But that's ok :) Anyway this story i ! I love it! 3 Fabina Forever! -Fabinalove33
Cassie chapter 28 . 7/14/2011
Hey Tickles3000 ;)

Good job on your story. One piece of advice I have is to always make sure you use the correct form of words that have multiple spellings. For instance to, two, and too. It makes the story easiler to read. :)
Cassie chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
I like how you always do quotes, so it's what they really say. I remember one of my english teachers said that was important in a story. One tip might be to elaborate about what happens during that action scenes, those scenes fly by pretty fast but it might be nice to have more details. :) Good job