Reviews for Fate Ingens Cor
Mastermind4892 chapter 11 . 11/10/2017
As of today, it has now been exactly five years since this wonderful story was updated.

What a magnificent tale to be told, and it stands head and shoulders above almost every other Harry Potter/Fate Stay crossovers. It would be a terrible thought for this story to go unfinished, with it's potential lost. As a wise man once said, "An unfinished story is like an unfinished love."

I truly and dearly hope this story will soon return to delight readers and fans everywhere.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
Is Shirou going to Rule Breaker on any Servant?
Galer chapter 11 . 3/4/2017
Good fabfic

Butt is a shame that THE AUTHOR doesnt updated this history in 2 years what the fuck is worn with you

Bad thinking así de is a ver y good history and i hope that you remenber to updated ir
Gojin1990 chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
am i high or is harry's servant berserker from fate/zero? and I would bet money on luna or voldemorts servant being related to arturia aswell? you still working on this by chance? hope so. seems entertaining.
L33t Horo chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
I get the feeling that Rider would much rather have Bellatrix as his Master
Oruzhiye chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
It makes me so sad that you haven't updated this in so long. I really enjoyed the interactions between Harry/Saber and Hermione/Archer. I'm especially curious about the Servant Ginny just summoned. Good luck on Ginny that she has a very old Artifact to act a Catalyst.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RG-PN chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
It's too bad this hasn't been update in such a long time. Although, I want to know why you decided to make Ginny so frigging stupid. Well, I'll track this story in the unlikely event that you'll return to the story.
draco7347 chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
love this story wish u have new chapters
Parks98 chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
You should feel sad for that! Also was that cleopatra? Anyway nice chapter
Parks98 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Wait is she gonna summon élan eighth servant?
Parks98 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Hhehehahahhaha this is amazing!
Update update update Please man I need this!
Parks98 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Huh well I guess if a human can perform a reality marble then I guess it IS possible that they could perform a marble phantasm
Parks98 chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Thank you can't wait for another chapter this was great
Parks98 chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
...You are a fucking GENIUS! Why is it their is only Two (which I have read) stories that have the fate characters help teach at Hogwarts!? Can't wait to see this