Reviews for Measure of a Man
Whoa I mean DAMN I need a cold sjower after readimg that
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Good story.
mydearstar chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Erik goddamned if you really loved her you would have never force your ,murderious touch on her
Blueskyblush chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I was so mad when he just nodded and left like wtf erik but then he came back and I was so happy Oh Lord these two will be the death of me
MissChrystalline chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'm not sure I liked his forcefulness, but the story was well written. Nice!
Izulza chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow! Now that was HOT & steamy!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
STEAMAYY I loved it
EriksCandleLight chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
O\\\\\\\O
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great fic...very powerful between the two of them.
Daniela Garrick-Higbie chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Woah, just woah.. I think your story managed to render me speechless. :D

Chills ran up my spine when you described Christine running away and hiding from Phantom, it was just brilliant! As well as the incident that made him wild! The scene where Phantom leaves Christine gets you a bit suspicious about his feelings and motives about what they did, but when he comes back, you realise that he probably just doesn't know what to do after such an act of intimacy.
Canela chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I really like this Erik... this was great..maybe u can write aƱother chapter or a sequel..please?
whitneywood chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hauntingly beautiful. I love the darkness of it, and that you kept Erik completely true to character. Would love a sequel.
AlteraPars87 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
A wonderful, rich, phantastic story... This was damn good.

The iconic image that is going to be stuck in my mind for a long time is the following :

"Erik turned his face to press a reverent kiss to the nape of my neck, and I closed my eyes and adored that tender gesture. It meant love more than words or letters ever could have." *sigh*
Miss Cullen -I wish chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
*squeak*

I think I'm officially in love with you as a writer.
my-echo chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
...Coming back, lol. I forgot to mention that the scene at the end, where he just disappears into the darkness, actually felt very right to me, as in something that his character would do. He's likely not sure how to deal with all the feelings coursing through him right now - probably still remnants of anger and jealousy and pain from his earlier bout of totally "losing it", mixed with cautious, bittersweet ecstasy, and very likely mixed with a fair amount of shame and self-loathing. It just really worked, for me - and poor Christine, collapsing in a heap after the initial afterglow and feeling kind of used and violated, even though she was, as she put it, a "willing victim". His disappearance is kind of like a splash of cold water in the face for her. But that tender little return and Christine's tentative contentment was a good touch, too - it gave the story the closure it needed to be satisfying.

Also, I happened to scroll up after I closed the review window and realized that I sort of got the scene wrong, the one I mentioned - he doesn't actually scream at her about being a whore at that point; that happened earlier and I must have gotten it fused in my mind with the scene I mentioned, but any rate, just the whole idea of that attitude he has gives me horror/dread goosebumps, which was the main point of what I was trying to convey. :D