Reviews for Missing Ginger
nayin17 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
one of my favorite
Anony chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Nice story, quite liked it.
lija chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Good story.

I like the name Ginger. Am happy you refrained from using a name like Jane Doe or something like that.

LOL. Charlie have a girlfriend...or will soon have. I like Paula despite the fact that she's a OC. I typically don't care for OCs since a lot of them are close to being Mary Sue/Gary Stu since she/he will be the future love interest of the hero/heroine.
rainbowrainingkitten chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
this is very very very cute though Paula annoyed me a lot :s but I loved the story
brilliant incandescence chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Awesome story. I absolutely loved that Harry found her by "accident".
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I don't think I've ever read an amnesiac!Ginny story.
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Really great story! It was really cool how Harry aced the hardest auror exams and wiped the floor with the best aurors! Quite impressive! :) I love a happy ending, and am glad that Paula met a nice guy (Charlie) after being such a good friend for Ginny the year she was missing. A few typos here and there, but really good overall. Nice job! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Great story so far! I really like your version of things, but wish you would've had more detail about when they got engaged on Harry's b-day.

"It's saying you'll keep the Statue of Secrecy." [Statute]
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Luv it is there more or a sequel or both?
dead1a chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Loved the story! And all at once too? Great! Keep up the good work!
KMH1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
I just love your work. :)

I got this in my inbox today and decided I could do with a bit of a diversion, and it certainly made me smile.

The only error I easily caught was the "there way with each other vs their way with each other" in reference to Ron and Hermione in the last chapter.

Your writing has been improving steadily and each of your story ideas have a unique flavor to them that sets them apart from others.

Thanks for sharing (and for posting it all in one day!). I look forward to your future works.

Kudos
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
cool story so far.
gyphsy chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
awwww cute ending
CrazyWildandProud chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
so cute! I love the story! It's not a typical happy ending story which is good. I like how you paired charlie with paula. their personalities seem to fit together perfectly. especially how they are so protective over ginny.
gyphsy chapter 1 . 4/15/2011