Reviews for To the Twelfth
JaToya chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I love this story. I really enjoyed seeing the different ways they found to spend time together and have fun. 12 dates could have been really boring, and long but this was fun and creative and we got to see why they make such a great couple. There was one thing I'd have liked to have seen fleshed out a bit. The Schue thing, it didn't really go anywhere though it was promising. All in all a really Great fic.
CarolineSC chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Cute read, love the Santana and Puck talk...very sweet Pezberry moment.
tlyxor1 chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Enjoyed
leggylea chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
I loved this
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
Thank you for writing and sharing with us! Loved it!
libaka chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Oh my god awesome story. Puckleberry is endgame :D
CarmillaD chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Hahaha, wow, their roles switched: Never imagined Rachel would be the one forgetting the anniversary and Puck preparing something special for that day. However, the way they decided to change the plans was fantastic. Thank you for letting us enjoy this story, we'll meet again in your other works!
CarmillaD chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
I knew they were counting in a differente way! Aw, it was cute how Puck didn't have any problem waiting for more time for her. Hahaha, I can't help but have fun when the Gleeks call a premature ejaculation "pulling out a Finn" XD. Loved how Santana appeared as the "deus ex machina" to help Puck with his internal conflict. The way Santana and Rachel reaffirmed their friendship was surprising, but it was a sweet gesture: I agree with Santana, if Rachel rejected her in that moment that would've hurt her a lot, she knew exactly what her friend needed.

"Seeing the look on the officer's face when he told him that yes he knew how fast he was going but he didn't care because he was on his way to tell his girlfriend that he was in love with her was totally worth the ticket he ended up with."

LOL, for a moment I thought that would touch the officer's heart and would let Puck get away with it.

I'm so happy that they confessed their mutual love and had the real first time Rachel deserved, because I seriously think she needs more than giving it up for pity (You hear me, Ryan Murphy?). Let's check the epilogue
CarmillaD chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
ME-OW, that was SERIOUSLY HOT. Of course, it had a good dosis of romance too. Hehe, at the end of the chapter I could almost hear the engines between the parents thinking about their children getting married in the future. Let's keep reading.
DarknekoKurai chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
I love this! love it love it love it! You did an amazing job with this! I could so see this happening with them! You totally had them down! great smut and lemons btw! I did not want to stop reading!
Makeshiftbeauty chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Love it!
makeshiftbeauty chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
This chapter was awesome! I could really feel like I was there with the characters in the thick of the action. I really like how you made her good, but with the scope of reality. She does seem like she would have been very tactical and rule oriented, so the way she played I thought matched Rachel's character well. Great job. I always love reading your work.
polarpi chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
OMG, OMG, OMG...I promise I read this back when you posted it, but I just reread the chapter again and fell in love with it all over! (Things have been crazy, which is why I hadn't reviewed before). I loved Rachel's explanation of why the other two dates *totally* counted, Puck's "finishing early", the heart-to-heart with Santana, and the second shot at their special night! So so good! :)
JTellersOldLady chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
Im so sad that this is the last chapter of one of my fave puckleberry stories :)

lol funny that it was Rachel that forgot about there 6 month anniversary and Noah remembering means hes really invested in staying together with her :)

hehe both of em naked in the shower

...opps sorry i got a little side tracked with that thought lmao

loved the epilogue, perfect way to end the story but also to leave it open to a sequel lol (hint hint lol)

now im off to read your new story 'if the right one came along' and i will be reviewing :)

3 :D
JTellersOldLady chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
I know i promised to review at the weekend but i kinda slept through most of it lol

on with the review (finally lol)

Love how you wrote Rachel by-passing her veganism by cooking chicken for Noah, and the fact that he told her he would gladly eat vegie's with her was so sweet :) lol the fact that it was Rachel taking advantage of the fact her dads were away was priceless and Noah's confussion was cute lol it was like role-reversal between them. When Noah started questioning rachel in her room about what she was doing (while taking her clothes off lol) i was ready for feeling his head and asking what the hell was wrong with him lol, and when Rachel almost started crying i was like oh crap noah what have you done, things went south very fast, and him finishing early wasnt that much of a big deal especially to rachel, and when i read on the crap hit the fan like i thought it would but not the 'way' i thought it would (if you get what i mean) cause when Noah literally bolted from Rachel i was like :O crap! lol the fact that Noah rubbed his nose against hers was cute too and the frustration he felt, i really felt sorry for him. The Santana/Rachel flash back was awesome. the last bit of it was awww so sweet lol loved this chapter, now im going to review the next (and final chapter :( )