Reviews for Misconceptions
KitKat71483 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
OMG! I loved this fic. The idea of Gibbs and Abby as D/s. I think I may be in love (even if I wasn't already).
I've been slowly working my way through this ship and I love your stories for it.

(I've been shipping Rossi/Garcia in Criminal Minds and my Rossi tends to become Dominant in both the stories I've written. First ever I've ever written.)

CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved it!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Excellent job. It is very important that all understand that this type of relationship is consensual. And in this written word,loving. No punishment is met without reward and after

care. Gibbs can be my DOM anytime.
sassygal3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Sweet! Gibbs won't hurt her-not like Tony thought-but as protective as Gibbs is of her, I could see him controlling her. Good job!
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Excellent story! You did a wonderful job presenting the whole situation. Thank you for sharing.
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was a surprise. I suspect I am more like Tony in my response to BDSM. I still find it hard to understand the appeal of pain on the way to pleasure, but accept that is the way some people relate to others.

As much as people may want to idolize Gibbs, I can accept what I perceive as a darkness in him that would make scenes of inflicting "pain" appealing to him. He carries so much pain inside him that it may be the only way he can travel through it to reach the pleasure. I have no idea what led Abby to embrace the dark, but I suspect that the nurturer who raised her embraced the Puritan ethic of pain before pleasure! (Eat your veggies before dessert; do some unpleasant tasks before you do something you like may be apropos ways to teach self-discipline and responsibility; taken to an extreme maybe it creates the BDSM mindset?)

In any case, I learn much from your stories about something I have difficulty appreciating. No question that the sex is hot!

Thank you for helping educate those of us who are unenlightened!

And thank you for Tony's reaction.
pt21 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow, awesome story
TheTV-Junkie chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow. I really love your story! Could picture it very well, very realistic action/reaction of any of the characters! Please please more of that! I wanna know what Dom!Gibbs has in mind for her next! GREAT JOB!
bbfan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wonderful! LOVE Dom!Gibbs! Tony reaction was great! Love it!