Reviews for The Exiles: Release
mizzymel chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Is it horrible that I'm disappointed you've not continued this series? All of them together could have been one story since they tend to end rather abruptly as this one did.

Does Morgana come around? Does she escape and continue to cause problems? Does Uther give his blessing for Gwen and Arthur to get married? Does Arthur legalize magic? What does Uther know of the Once and Future King and Emrys? Will he ever accept Merlin? I feel left hanging and I'm sad because I really really enjoy this little AU universe. :(
Lilybet chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
I really hope that there will be more to the Exiles series at some point. I enjoy your style and wit.
Niwaki chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
nice I liked these ones thank you
Auktober chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
This was a very good continuation of your series. I wish there were more Uther/Gwen moments or Arthur/Gwen moments but I loved the story nonetheless. I hope that this is not the end of your series. I promise to keep an eye out for the next story should you continue.

Auktober
Auktober chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
This is getting very interesting! I can not wait to see what happens next :)

Auktober
Baje Barra chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
I burned through the Exiles pieces in a couple days or two, and I loved them all, but these last two about Gwen and Uther especially. I love Angel Coulby so much, and the character she created in Gwen, but I don't think the show ever gives her enough of a chance to define herself outside of her romance with Arthur. Those scenes in the fourth season of her caring for Uther have always stuck out in my mind and I'm so glad someone was able to expand on them and really create a relationship between those two. The man killed her father, for god's sake, and she still looked after him...if that doesn't make her the toughest cookie ever than I don't know what does. And I love your Uther. i love seeing him a little broken and lost and finally become a little more human.

Seriously, thanks for writing this. I hope you update soon!
Sabine8195 chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Good chapter! Hadn't realize Uther didn't know yet! Humm definitely gave morgana stuff to think about!
La La Looney chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Nice story, this is really interesting. Update soon
Kitty O chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Good. Dont believe it. It's a very creepy analogy.
Sabine8195 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Good chapter! I bet that gives morgana a ton to think about doesn't it! Makes sense that no one quite understood Merlin's purpose, morgana least of all! Well update soon please!
Kitty O chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Uther said "he's never said that before"?
Magpie1600 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Oh I do love Uther's last line, it's brilliant.
Miyako Hiragawa chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I enjoyed reading this series of yours very much. Pretty much read the whole thing in one go. I hope you'll add some more later on.
Estel chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Great story! Hopefully the next chapter will come soon...
Sabine8195 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Yay! Awesome chapter! Really glad you updated! This series of stories is by far my favorite or of all of yours, so I really really hope you update soon again!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »