Reviews for The Exiles: Release
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
las orejas de burro!
las quiero
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Wonderful ending to this one.

Will you continue the series please. Especially with more of your OC knights.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Really. I think morgana is just a lost cause. At least merlin got it off his chest in front of witnesses.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Intriguing.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Great scene. Dialogue is excellent.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Excellent how arthur handled the bounty hunter. Very amusing. Gaius is just a stick in the mud.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Amazing chapter. Very creative. Fantastic characterization.
cindy4651 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Lovely, thanks!
mizzymel chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Is it horrible that I'm disappointed you've not continued this series? All of them together could have been one story since they tend to end rather abruptly as this one did.

Does Morgana come around? Does she escape and continue to cause problems? Does Uther give his blessing for Gwen and Arthur to get married? Does Arthur legalize magic? What does Uther know of the Once and Future King and Emrys? Will he ever accept Merlin? I feel left hanging and I'm sad because I really really enjoy this little AU universe. :(
Lilybet chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
I really hope that there will be more to the Exiles series at some point. I enjoy your style and wit.
Niwaki chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
nice I liked these ones thank you
Auktober chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
This was a very good continuation of your series. I wish there were more Uther/Gwen moments or Arthur/Gwen moments but I loved the story nonetheless. I hope that this is not the end of your series. I promise to keep an eye out for the next story should you continue.

Auktober
Auktober chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
This is getting very interesting! I can not wait to see what happens next :)

Auktober
Baje Barra chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
I burned through the Exiles pieces in a couple days or two, and I loved them all, but these last two about Gwen and Uther especially. I love Angel Coulby so much, and the character she created in Gwen, but I don't think the show ever gives her enough of a chance to define herself outside of her romance with Arthur. Those scenes in the fourth season of her caring for Uther have always stuck out in my mind and I'm so glad someone was able to expand on them and really create a relationship between those two. The man killed her father, for god's sake, and she still looked after him...if that doesn't make her the toughest cookie ever than I don't know what does. And I love your Uther. i love seeing him a little broken and lost and finally become a little more human.

Seriously, thanks for writing this. I hope you update soon!