Reviews for Igniting His Spark
HyperGinger chapter 1 . 2/9
This was great! I especially liked the part where Roark admitted that he was drawing a Graveler instead of taking notes.
EddieG-42 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is so cute! I love how Dawn got there at the right time and how oblivious Flint was. And how Roark was uninterested until they actually kissed.
darkastro chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I had a few meme pass through my head while reading this story...I hope your happy with yourself you just bumped this shipping up to my to 8...number 6...I'm off to see more of Flint and Volkner...(not in that way o.x)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
XD Oh my. Volkner, implied declarations never work with idiots like Flint.
and Flint... "Can I wear the wedding dress ?" Oh, sure you can, dude, you'll look just beautiful -andVolknerwontdenythisfact-

Good job! It was great, both sweet and funny!
Inner-Hinata chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh how I love Fangirl!Dawn. That gave me a major case of the giggles. I really just adore all of your IgnitionShipping stories. They have something about them that makes me smile, and you bring it out brilliantly. The whole characterization of all them was just, squee inducing, for an easy way to put it.

On some notes. Yes I do see Volkner looks like Switzerland and vice versa. Though Volkner is maybe a little more mature looking. (I also found adorable similarities between Hungary and how you write Dawn, and Canada and Roark.) Also a suggestion! Clingyshipping. I think it would be hilarious on Dawn's part to somehow stumble on it without even thinking about /them/.
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I realized that I should probably go back and leave a review for this one as well. I really love the idea of Dawn and Roark watching the couples (wow that sounds creepy.) Volkner and Flint's back and forth arguments are so awesome. Keep writing!

P.S. Yes, I am stalking your fanfiction.
Is too lazy to login chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved this story, as I did all of your others. Your grammar and writing style are both fantastic, which is insanely hard to find around here. And I've totally been in Roark's position, too (we were thoroughly convinced that our English teacher and Biology teacher were gay and stalked them), which made it that much more fun to read. xD

As for requests... Hmmm, maybe Barry/Lucas or Byron/someone, just to torture poor Roark (still love him though xD).

But yeah. Love the story; please keep writing!
OMG IGNITIONSHIPPIN chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
AAAAAAAH! I love this story soooooososososo much! Please write more asap! (:

I love ditzy Roark and I love Cupid Dawn and I love Ignitionshipping WRITE MORE PLEASE! _
UnderMissTaken chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
"Hey, Volk! If we get married, can I wear the wedding dress? I'll straighten my hair so I'll look like a girl!"

XDDDDDDDDDD I'm dying of laughter.

But this story was awesome as heeellll I love the way you write this pair, especially since that Flint isn't the exact smartest person just makes it even better

_ I'm happy I read this again
Authoress on Fire chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
hm...for a shipping, i can only think of riley/cheryl and buck/marley.
Voicedbylove chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Aww! This was adorable!

XD Volkner does look like Switzerland a little!

I really love your style!

I hope to see more from you, and I would suggest a couple but, I know next to nothing on Sinnoh.
Toxic Queen Rain chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ohai there! :3

I've read this three times already, soaking it all in, before writing this review. It was fabulous.

I adored this story so much, I can't even tell you. You kept them in character so wonderfully that I could picture all of this happening. It was so great. I love Volkner/Flint SO MUCH and your interpretation of them was so beautifully written.

Dawn and Roark...now there's something I never expected. I have an idea for them, if you don't mind me sharing with you. Maybe as they find more couples, they start to realize there's something between themselves as well. I think it'd probably be Roark who starts falling for Dawn first, but that's just me. :3

Also, PLEASE bring Volkner and Flint back in the future. I love them so much and the way you describe their interactions... I was almost disappointed when the story ended. So cute!

Rain
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
BWAHAHAHA!

Ah, the characterization is spot-on, if you ask me. L-O-V-E-D it. :D

You're a great writer and I hope to see more of this stuff. Ahaha.

Aaaaanywho, I /would/ make a pairing suggestion now of my sudden new OTP as of my reentry to the Pokefandom, but you said Sinnoh... ah well. I can't think of any good Sinnoh pairings at the moment. My head's too clogged with B/W and Airplane/EmolgaShipping. o3o

Either way, looking forward to new stuff! :3