Reviews for Ink
PWAAH chapter 6 . 2/21
I really liked this up to chapter 5... :( Idk. It just seemed so unnatural compared to their earlier interactions, I'd hoped their relationship would go slower.
Opal chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
Is it possible for her to read other's souls too in order to perform a soul tattoo?
awesomemica42 chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Amazing story! I love how you ended it too!
EclecticBonVivant chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
What a lovely little gem!
kiananishirami chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
hmmm... can i make a request that you flesh out a story for minerva and albus based on the last line? pretty please? :P it intrigued me... and i'm not usually one for that kind of thing... but i just wanted to know what you had in mind for their story. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
I think this was a really great idea. But I also think it was completed in too few chapters. It made the relationship progress unnaturally fast and I felt like Severus was out of character throughout the whole story.
leigh329 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Loved this story! I wish it was longer. :-)
Blue night fairy chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
A magical story!
SugarFilledThatsAll chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I still love this story! It's just so beautiful and wonderful and full of yummy nice Snape! My only criticism is that maybe you could format it better? It could make it easier to read.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Oooooo I really like the idea of a tatoo that's painless aNd easily removable.
Excellent story.
Petite Mule chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Thank you for having written this story! It's quite original on its own, well-written and with and happy end. What's more? I hope you'll keep on and create new stories.
Mione21 chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Such a good story. Thank you for posting.
Mione21 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
So intimate! What a great story idea. I can't wait to read more.
One Red Shoe chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Very carefully constructed story. I enjoyed reading it.
One Red Shoe chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is a very interesting story so far. I've never read one quite like it.