Reviews for dreams like melted diamonds
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I really really really LOVED this! This one in particular just really got to me:) I loved their connection and friendship and her vivid dreams. It was beautifully written!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
narnia. is amazing. :D
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Ah, how on earth I'm supposed to find the words to make a decent review I don't know.

Okay, so the title. The FREAKIN' title. It's so, so pretty and poetical and, fksnsnj, I can't even.

Then there's the first little section, with the prettiness of the first line and Scorpius being the only one who knows and how he hopes it means something, and I really love this pairing, at the moment.

AND THEN SHE GAVE UP NARNIA. I wanted to cry, I really did. I mean, he's Scorpius, but it's Narnia. And Edmund. Lucy Weasley, you have stolen my heart.

Or you have, Pearl.

Either way, this is lovely and amazing and I love you. So much. Your writing inspires me and blows me away and oh gosh, I'm going to stop rambling.
Lucy of Light chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
so cute!
mrscharlesbingley chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is so adorable! I was a huge supporter of RosexScorpius but now I think I prefer LucyxScorpius :D
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Honey, this was adorable, with a capital 'A'! I loved the whole alternate universes thing that Lucy was talking about, it's actually quite a thought provoking idea.

Okay, so the way she gave up Narnia (crazy girl) for Scorpius (though admittedly, Scorp is awesome) was 2 parts adorable, 1 part heart-breaking, and 1 part whgwkjfhbwjkc.

Very, very nice job, lovey! )
gote chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really like this, your descriptions of Lucy are just magical and your writing's flawless, it really is. It flows so well and is descriptive without being over so.

The only complaint I could think of would be that Scorpios doesn't have much of a character, he's a little flat. But it's only a short story so I understand that you can't go deep into characterisation, and really Lucy has enough character for the two of them.

The end is just, amazing. If this is what writer's block does to you then I'm not complaining. You've done really well with this. :)
lowi chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was oh so good! Loved your idea about "another" Lucy who would have chosen narnia, it fits so good!

Lovely written, as always pearl! :)
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Pearl, /this/ was terrific.

I loved it.

Lucy was just so beautiful, the way she disappeared and she /could've/ gone to Narnia and had her happily ever after with Edmund but she chose Scorpius instead. Scorpius was so sweet and everything, it's just adorable.

The storyline was wonderful, too, and it's great how she went to Narnia and she can still believe in it. :)

Only one mistake- shouldn't believes near the end be believers? :)

Other than that, terrific, terrific job. :D
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Say whaaat?

She gives up Narnia [Edmund] for him? For Scorpius?

I don't know how to react to this sudden AU-ness...

Er, let's start with denial/panic:

No, this can't be happening. She did -not- just do that. Tell me she didn't just do that!

Pearl, how -dare- you make her do that? You complete and utter... horrible person!

Why would you do this to me? *sniffle* You... you knew how I felt about Lucy and... and Edmund together, but you- *blows nose* -just had to do it anyway, didn't you?

Oh lordie, Pearl. Always with the experimenting and the breaking-up-of-my-OTPs. -_-

*deserve, not "deeserve". But that was probably just a typo, so whatevs.

Okay, I think I've settled on an emotion...

Peaaaaarl. Damn your writing skills that always make me like reading pairings I don't ship! But, siriusly, Desi Twinny, this was, like, epictastical. What? Yeah, of course I'm older than five. Why do you ask?

Keep up the brilliant [perfect] writing! 3
centralperks chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Haha, this is like, what, the second time our new titles of fics are really close together? LOL, great Golden minds think alike!

Anyways, Pearl, I loved this so much! I don't even care that it's not LucyEdmund, because Scorpius it superadorable, too! My goodness, the way you explained some stuff... it was so poetic, love! I don't understand how you do it, but you made it sound so complicating yet simple, when Lucy was explaining Narnia to Scor. I loved Lucy with all my heart, you made her seem so.. real, I guess. She was perfectly characterized.

This was amyzing, and the perfect sort of ... companion fic to AWFD. You did a fantastic job on this one!

Ella-Bethh chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Yes, that's right, twinny. Just blow my mind!

First off, the title is so poetic and lovely and aaaargh I loved it. I adored your ideas behind this, especially how you kept it to Dreamerverse cannon 'cause I thought that that was really clever. Scorpius was wonderful and I just want to be best friends with your Lucy.

However, there is a slight problem. Where's Edmund? D: ;)

Fantastical job, twinny :) &hearts
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I really enjoyed this. I thought it was the sweetest little story. Thanks so much for writing!

PS: If this is what writer's block does to you, I certainly don't mind!
oh finnick chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I could kind of imagine this happening, I especially liked how you used Narnia.

I could see Lucy's eyes lighting up as she explained the magical tales by C.S. Lewis to Scorpius.

It was nice and short, sweet and simple. Cute really, :)
oh nargles chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I'm not quite the ideal reviewer Pearl so just bear with me:

The fairytale realmish thingy was very appealing and it's fluffiness made me go aww. I love how Lucy told Scorpius in the end that she gave up Narnia for some's almost like she was scolding him, this type of cuddliness always attracts me like a moth to a flame and it's so good...

Yeah that was a rubbish review...