Reviews for The Last One Standing
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
TARDIS Blue Carbuncle chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh. My God. Can't Breathe!
I found this to be a rather interesting take on the end of the world... considering that Smeagol was dead. And of course a Mary-Sue would be one of the last ones alive. Hooray to Glorfindel for A) surviving to the end and B) for slaying a Mary-Sue.
Nice job!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
lol! Brilliantly random and funny. And death to Mary-sues! This made my day.
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Awesome!
E.Tphonehome chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
(computer) My user is curently comatose from an exess of laughter and mumbling something about Glorfindel and Gollum babies so it falls to me to say that she thought this story was a crackup and has added it to her C2 archive. thank you for your atention (automaticaly shuts self off) *in the background a prone figure lies unconcios still grinning maniacaly in her sleep at the realisation that Glorfy prefered the company of Gollum to a mary sue* (she has a dirty mind) _
Akkarin11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
um, this lives up to its warning of being strange!
Yavieriel Tarandir chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Snicker. I've always wanted to do the to a Mary Sue. I never came up with a good excuse though.
FlyingFritz chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Very nice! Lol, I can just imagine this too, which might be sad, it might not be... O_o
fertig chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh the horror! The horror! At least the dreaded Mary Sue is dead!*shudders* Those creatures are just plain wrong. But did you HAVE to kill Gollum again? It was bad enough when he died in the movie . . .
YarnNerd chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Under computer desk is a Koala with two yellow glowing eyes.

Koala: THAT SCARED ME! EK! By the way, I know my pen-name doesn't say anything about Koalas, BUT I AM A KOALA! Well... Koala's my most often used nickname.

ANYways, I'm now terrified because you had to say re-populating. Just let Middle Earth burn if it has to be like that. (Lets out a cry of horror) NO!

Poor Glorfindel, I feel bad for him. :(

Anyways, KILL THE MARY-SUE! Begins to mumble incoherently about the color green. (screaming at the top of her lungs) GREN DON'T EAT ME!

Sorry, I just had to say that, I have an issue with the color green.

Good story, quite interesting, but way too short. :(

-Koala-
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
DIE MARY-SUE!

I applaud you Glorfie. Who knows how many times she'd attempt to rape you if Middle-Earth didn't end...

Icing :P
Thrillzone chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
LOL! Hilarious. It has everything I want in a fic, heheh. DEATH TO MARY-SUE!
hobbitfeet13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
*claps* Yeah! Everything blew up! Kabloie! I think Glorfindel made the right choice, but man, that must suck to die with a Mary Sue in front of you and Gollum on your side. Managed to keep his sense of humor though, or rather insanity, but it's all good. The world went kablooie!
StrawberryChick chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I have but one phrase to offer: THAT IS GREAT!
Maugre7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003