Reviews for There's a first time for everything
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Holy mother of F...! I need a drink, a shag & a ciggie - and I don't smoke or drink! This is so hot and primal - the screen is dripping with testosterone!
tia's dark knight chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Holy cows, that's one hell of a story. I need a cold shower
TheSupernova chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Nice
RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is bloody fuckin fantastic.

Its hot sensual and easily depicts each jacks and Iantos thoughts and feelings.

I loved this. I neerly cried when my internet gave out in the middle of it.

"'Oh fuck, don't stop', ...

..."You might wish later you hadn't said that" Jack chuckled and whispered in his ear ."" ... my favourite part!

. Thank You!
Toinette chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I wonder if your readers acually fan themselves or if it's just one of those metaphors, haha!

Anyways, really hot and enjoyable story ; it's kind of weird to see Ianto display so much knowledge about what's done for it is his 1st M/M action... but overall, I loooove a teasing and provoking Ianto!
spagtscully chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very hot and a great story!

I only have one small thing. They'd had sex long before "Meat". It as indicated in both the books and on the show.

But otherwise, I loved this! :) Characterization and description was awesome!
pinksocks chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow. I can't believe that this is your first fic. I'm shocked. carry on, it's brilliant! Pink x
Lesleigh chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was bril and oh so hot, keep writing, I love your style
akawho chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is not back. It's actually very very GOOD. It was also extremely HOT. *fans self*

Keep on writing!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Amazing! Really great, really hot! I loved it! Thank you for sharing, and definately, don't worry about this being bad! Looking forward to you writing more! x
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
*fans self* whoa, if that is a 'first attempt' then I can't wait to see what else you've got :)