Reviews for Someone To Trust
Twistafera chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
A very enjoyable read - thank you for writing this! :)

I only wish the templars would've gotten further with their beating of Orsino...because I have on odd liking for that sort of thing.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh, wow! This is a marvellous concept with a perfect execution XD. It's remarkable how in-character they seem, while at the same time it's clear that they are much younger and their outlooks are sort of softer. Meredith's very dutiful, but hasn't pushed it to the extreme yet, and Orsino wants to help his fellow mages, but he hasn't turned to blood magic yet.

This is really lovely. And I love the idea of Irving being Orsino's room-mate, and the pair of them being a bit rebellious. Orsino, Meredith and Irving were just perfect in this, and of course, Alrik, the nasty piece of work we all love to hate! XD

I'll definitely have to check out your other Meredith and Orsino fics. :)
Zivon96 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Let me guess, Irving went to see Wynne
snippetcentric chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A younger Meredith, quite sane and before the damn idol. I love it! More please.
Tsar Bomba chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Ahhhh your stories make me so happy :D I've always liked Meredith but I wasn't really a fan of Meredith/Orsino until I read this and your other story "Fire and Ice". Love it :D
Aziethe chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
The second half of this felt a bit slow but I was really glad to see a positive portrayal of Orsino and especially Meredith. Nice use of Orsino's pov. Would love to see more.
Gene Dark chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I enjoyed this very much: it's beautifully written and as a Meredith fan (she's like the female Loghain - someone who means the best in the worst she does) I liked the portrayal of her as a young woman. Her idealism fits her backstory. I'm not keen on either Orsino or Irving, for various reasons, but I like your take on them. It would be interesting to see you take this further - I'd like to know what turns your rather likable young mage into the desperate, morally bankrupt Blood Mage-enabling dude we saw in game...