Reviews for My Violent Heart
lillybeth1026 chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
Good story and wonderful wrap up!
lillybeth1026 chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
talk about dropping a bomb at the end of a chapter!
lillybeth1026 chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
So has Kelly lost her way in order to free Kris from her desolation? Quite a change for Jill to trust Kelly so much and buck Charlie!

lillybeth1026 chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
Jill owning a part in a resturant is a nice addition. Hope she does not eat all the food and leaves some for the customers

S chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Kelly & Charlie fighting. Nice twist with Stacy

LAeyeball chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
Hmmmmmm! I have to say, i've totally enjoyed this one all the way through - been jolted, surprised, shocked along the way, but you create a huge atmosphere in your fics and I love 'em all! Thank you for a fantastic story! Muchly enjoyed! Eagerly anticipating the next one, chuckly! ;-))
Bqueen chapter 19 . 10/25/2011
Great story ... as always. :) Glad Kris is back on the right track. Can't wait to start reading another story from you!
LAeyeball chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
Hey, km, I forgot to say re chapter 17, the dialogue between the paramedic and Sandra. That was a lovely touch. Very human, very real. Sometimes, the professionals let their guard down, and give human comfort to the distressed souls waiting around in the e.d. Thank you for showing the human side of the medical profession!

And to the current chapter - well I could not think that someone could go 5 mnths without knowing a pregnancy...yet...there was a woman in the news here not so long ago, gave birth in the street - to her own shock - she thought she was past it, and had just put on some weight! ha ha! But at any rate km, you produce super dialogue, incredibly fascinating plots, you make it all knit together with your own special brand of CA glue - and I love it! :-))
LAeyeball chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
Another fantastic chapter, km! and then you go and pull another surprise right out of the hat! Erk! blimey, now what is Kelly gonna have to say about that? Will review final chapters tonite! :-
WelshCanuck chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
great ending..as always ,.. but what does kelly have planned to get them outta that mess she created.

be watching for the next one

di
LAeyeball chapter 16 . 10/20/2011
A mess? Massive understatement! Erk! Speechless! You have this enormous capacity km, to create a whirlwind of a chapter loaded with action, emotions and even jokes! Love this chapter! But yes...Kelly has created one heck of a mess, and is Janet going to die for Kelly's cold heartedness? hmmm...! Well done! :-)
LAeyeball chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
Ah, km (got it right) this is the stuff I know you for! Superb writing! At first, I couldn't really understand Kelly, but I get it now! She has no balance! She's all alone without 'her' Kris! This stuff punches out from the page and really grabs at you, not letting go! Rock it! :-)
LAeyeball chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
Jeesh, ok so I know its not gonna happen like clockwork! I get the feeling some really bad stuff is gonna hit the fan...
AngelJ5 chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
Nice chapter! Loved the action and Kris finally snapping out of it!

Poor Janet though! Hope she makes it through but who knows with you 'eh? ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Awesome. :)
quickstar989 chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
hahaha oh my god. Kelly's a lunatic. Maybe next time she'll come up with a plan that doesn't involve mass murder and almost dying. I had to laugh at Kris calling Kelly a bitch and Janet blaming it on Kris being suicidal. Kris becoming a killing machine after seeing Kelly get hurt was pretty cool. I liked how Kelly was like MAKING TIME TO REST THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I SCREWED UP.

Hah, what's Jill going to think when Kelly and Kris get back? Kelly might have to endure another butt kicking.

(Kelly sure had created quite a mess.)

Understatement of the year.