Reviews for To Begin Again
prism storm chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
your story is amazing i really like it!
TheFennecFox chapter 24 . 6/23/2013
Guest chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
Could we see something on Hiei's thoughts when Youko died the first time and escaped into the Ningenkai?
(I can be PMd at Hunter-Re)
Sano chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
I need a picture of Kurama, Hiei and Yukina cuddling together! How I wish I coukd draw. I'm loving this fic so far!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
I really want to see what happens next. Oh, well. I guess I'll go read Prelude.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
*cracks up*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
Yukina is, in fact, a demon. She's kind by choice, not by nature or out of necessity. Badass!Yukina rocks.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Nitpick: Misled (verb, past tense), not mislead (verb, present tense).

This is a lot better than "Dark Realm."
City Limits chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
I love how you tied this story into the original series, things like Kurama always stepping up first for battle. Very interesting take on the previous events and making them fit your own idea. Great job :)
BlueUtopiah chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
I do hope you continue the story eventually. I'd love to see your take on how Kurama tells Shiori the Truth. But that doesn't take away at all from the awesome of this story. I really enjoyed the entire tale. Actually, I spent some of a road trip explaining the plot and your characterization of Yukina to my man and he was like: OH I MUST READ THIS.

venusgirl chapter 24 . 1/7/2012
Excellent! I have enjoyed this story so much! I was so excited to log on and see it updated! I've been waiting for this to be completed so I could continue on the Blood Brothers Saga. Anyway, this story, in its entirety, was wonderful! Thank you for such an amazing piece of fan fiction :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 24 . 1/6/2012
KyoHana chapter 24 . 1/6/2012
I think you ended it exactly where it needed to be. And you could always hold off on the conversation between Kurama and Shiori until school is done and then make that the beginning of another story or a one-shot.
Reyka chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
O_O! Your Yukina is an UTTER. FREAKING. BADASS.

Just thought I'd stop to say that before I finished reading. D
BlueUtopiah chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
I can't tell you how good this is/how much I'm enjoying this fic. I really liked the Yusuke/Kuwabara bond and how they were all sneaky about it. Even the after-effects were amusing, especially when seen through Hiei and Kurama's eyes.

Amazing writing and a great plot. I love this story.