Reviews for Revolution
HeroesHaveFallen chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I applaud you for being the first one to post a fanfiction for Dark Life. It is an amazing story, greatly underestimated and not as popular as it should be. I do feel your story is moving a little too quickly. Maybe you could slow down and add more sensory details and maybe more thoughts from Ty about what has happened since the end of Dark Life. I look forward to seeing where you take this story though and figuring out the reason for the Topsider's sudden attack on Ty.
dill2009 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I thought it was pretty good to be honest! I'm also trying to spread the word that i am going to get a book published possibly in the next year. If u want to hear more just let me know
SonofNeptuneJr chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Random person chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Okay Ty probably wouldn't curse that much and as someone has mentioned already its otherwise you're good, keep on keepin' on!
Gryphon97 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Very interesting and I agree that there are like no fanfictions for this rather amazing book! I'm thinking about reading it again and writing my own fic for it and spread the fact more FICA should be written through my other stories! Our own revolution! Hehe but seriously your fic is very intriguing. I hope to see more. With now 17 reviews I trust I will, right?
Sorrowwolfe16 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Story sounds good! Let me know when it's updated. Please!
Skellybear chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hey! Lovin' the little bit you've got up, but I was wondering if you were going to finish it? It's really good and I would LOVE to read more.
mrdirtguy3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great story intresrting plot cant wait till the update
bookworm34 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Listent i have read thé Book before and this Was really close. Now stop bieng Lazy and write the rest. Bye now. :)
daylight sorrow chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I noticed then fandom was super small. This book is one of my favorites (that coming from someone who can read a 500 page book in 3 hours :P)

Pretty good story so far update soon Cya
me chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
OMG I hate you! Why? Because you have not made a second chapter yet and have left me cliff hanging. So yeah you suck. Write a lot more and I won't be mad and tempted to write a lot of mean responses every day until you post another chapter. WRITE MORE. Two words that will change your life.
argentorum chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
lol, kinda short chapter, btw its coldsleep canyon not coldsweep, hope the next chapter is up soon.
Nathissica chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very Good! Some bad launguage though... but otherwise... pretty good! Stop procrastinating and write another chapter! I need to find out what happens!
fanabelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
cool that sobody has actually written this fanfic - i loved the interesting story you have here :)
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Your story seem like it'll be pretty intewresting. I can't wit for more, but I hope Ty gets rescued by some dolphins or something!