Reviews for God Only Knows
LeftiesAreHOT chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
okay okay

so you get a million brownie points for the pokemon.

and another million for the subtle star wars reference

and another million for the movie.

you rock. and then some.

this was aces. ACES i tell you. i really enjoyed it :D i regret not reading it sooner :D

update it soon okay? :D
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I loved it. great job.
iMelu chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww. I loved this!.. I love your flashblack chapters. I'm glad your writing this :)
ducksticks chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was so clever and beautiful that you nailed it to made it into its own series. I cant wait for more! D

Keep writing!
whatevergirl87 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Sorry for the delay of a review, I've been so behind! Anyway, I LOVE this idea, love the "put on a happy face" universe. So, my heart both broke and melted when I read this story. I feel soo sad for santana, and the fact that her parents don't pay attention to her and no one is there to take care of her when she's sick. But at the same time, Brittany is just the sweetest thing ever, and it melts my heart that she is always there for Santana and takes care of her. She makes Santana feel special and loved. I love that you are doing these one-shots, and i'm so excited to read more! "Put on a Happy Face" is one of my favorite Brittana stories, so to get a deeper look into that world is just the best thing ever. Can't wait for the next one. Thank you so much for writing this sweet story! Hope you're feeling better too!
bowchickawow4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Loved this. Can't wait for more! I already subscribed so I'll be alerted to your updates and I just finished reading your Put On A Happy Face update! I'M EXCITED! Awesome writer is AWESOME! :)
James888 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Like you said you might be living throught your character.

But you treated them so nice i for one frogive you. :)

Good luck on your next chapter :0
heyalove chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was so unbelievably cute! I'm looking forward to more of these snippets from 'Put On A Happy Face'. I love that story, and this is such a great idea :-)
HeyaBrittana chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Loved how Britt comes to take care of Santana.. and hated Santana's parents more (from Put on a Happy Face to this one)..

Cant wait for more of these one shots and update for Happy Face.. _
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aw this was so adorable! I completely approve of your story idea (haha cause you need my approval, right?) and I can't wait for more. I always enjoy the flashback scenes in your other fic, so I'm sure I will thoroughly enjoy a story that is all made up of sneak peeks at Britt and Santana's life. Loved it~
anon chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is really cute! i love Britts coming to Santana's rescue while shes sick.
CdnGirl01 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was just so good, and it really fit in the 'Happy Face' universe, but you are right, that would have been a long flashback without really advancing the plotline of that story. Glad to hear another chpt of that one will be ready soon.

Also, loved the 'It's on' ... 'it was always on' lines - how clever to fit those famous words in there so seamlessly, I don't think I have seen another author do that quite so well. Really good job!
oOScrabblesOo chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Aww its a pretty cute little story there and I won't hold it against you just living through your borrowed characters makes for a better story