Reviews for I Solemnly Swear
CocoCatFTW chapter 2 . 7/17
Its really good! Canon compliant as well :)
MercyMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Hey! I love this story! Hanging for an update! Can't wait to see what happenes next!
whattheflippincrap chapter 69 . 7/26/2014
Hey. I've been in love with your story for ages. Just recently, I've decided to go nvm through my favorite stories and reread stories about the Marauders. I was so sorely disappointed to see that your story has still not been updated. I'm sure you're quite busy with your actual life, but I just want you to know that your story is excruciatingly captivating and you still have readers so don't give up!
cristina chapter 69 . 12/24/2013
this is a great story. why no update in so long?
Imnottellingmyname chapter 69 . 10/29/2013
Write more I need more like seriously I think I'm addicted I just spent a week reading this and now I need to finish it in fact you need to finish it
sunshineself chapter 69 . 10/29/2013
Please update this story it is my favourite marauders school days story! I just started reading a couple of days ago and I love it! Mapmaking and animagi plots were just brilliant! And I absolutely love all the fforeshadowing! ( favorites being the part about 'your son is going to be; saviour of the world, head of the auror department etc.'. And when James says "my son and his son are going to be heroes" about Frank! Yaaay Neville!) I think you really put a lot of depth into the story which makes it much much more interesting to read!
DarthGranola chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
This is hilarious!
DarthGranola chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
great first chapter, cant wait to read more. i love the description its really creative.
DarthGranola chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Fantastic story! Loved the title and biography thingy!
GirlReaderz chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Awesome, I can't put it down, :D
yesdefinetlytoday chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
What's wrong with Narcissa? I love this story so far, by the way.
yesdefinetlytoday chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
That last part where Sirius tears up reminds of when Ron tears up Percy's letter. Ahhh memories.
MissPeppermint22 chapter 69 . 3/20/2013
More! I love your story so much it is exactly how I imagined! I love Remus
random4ever chapter 69 . 3/17/2013
I'm curious to see what you have planned for Allison. Great chapter!
Katleti chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
I love that the war is so present in this story. It gives the story a seriousness that most Marauder fics lack, I think. Also, I love the little bits of foreshadowing that you throw in like Dumbledore being gay. Your style is very easy to read, and I'm really looking forward to the next...59 chapters. Wow. Impressive. :)

Thank you for writing this wonderful story!