Reviews for I Solemnly Swear
icecatfire chapter 3 . 5/6
"Didn't I mention that I hate my parents?"

you may have mentioned it once or twice, yeah. :D *huggles him*
CocoCatFTW chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Its really good! Canon compliant as well :)
MercyMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Hey! I love this story! Hanging for an update! Can't wait to see what happenes next!
whattheflippincrap chapter 69 . 7/26/2014
Hey. I've been in love with your story for ages. Just recently, I've decided to go nvm through my favorite stories and reread stories about the Marauders. I was so sorely disappointed to see that your story has still not been updated. I'm sure you're quite busy with your actual life, but I just want you to know that your story is excruciatingly captivating and you still have readers so don't give up!
cristina chapter 69 . 12/24/2013
this is a great story. why no update in so long?
Imnottellingmyname chapter 69 . 10/29/2013
Write more I need more like seriously I think I'm addicted I just spent a week reading this and now I need to finish it in fact you need to finish it
sunshineself chapter 69 . 10/29/2013
Please update this story it is my favourite marauders school days story! I just started reading a couple of days ago and I love it! Mapmaking and animagi plots were just brilliant! And I absolutely love all the fforeshadowing! ( favorites being the part about 'your son is going to be; saviour of the world, head of the auror department etc.'. And when James says "my son and his son are going to be heroes" about Frank! Yaaay Neville!) I think you really put a lot of depth into the story which makes it much much more interesting to read!
DarthGranola chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
This is hilarious!
DarthGranola chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
great first chapter, cant wait to read more. i love the description its really creative.
DarthGranola chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Fantastic story! Loved the title and biography thingy!
GirlReaderz chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Awesome, I can't put it down, :D
yesdefinetlytoday chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
What's wrong with Narcissa? I love this story so far, by the way.
yesdefinetlytoday chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
That last part where Sirius tears up reminds of when Ron tears up Percy's letter. Ahhh memories.
MissPeppermint22 chapter 69 . 3/20/2013
More! I love your story so much it is exactly how I imagined! I love Remus
random4ever chapter 69 . 3/17/2013
I'm curious to see what you have planned for Allison. Great chapter!