Reviews for Pretty Girl
Reina-Dolor chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
this was definitely dark but not too dark. For some strange reason i like the short curtness of it. Dont worry thats a compliment. Good job most writers dont venture in the dark side of things so i really do appreciate when writes go dark.
liesmyth chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Oooh, loved this. Kudos!
SweetyK chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
An amzaing story !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Now, that's pretty much fucked up... that's only thingI can think about tosay about the story, sry...
SeriouslySerious chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Jeez, that was intense. Really cool idea though, I love evil Caroline.
Beeme-Bob chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Weird Concept. Me Likey :)
songs chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
THIS WAS WONDERFUL ASDFGHJKL
arabella chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Okay first of all I just wanted to let you know that this was one of the fics that made me ship Klaroline. I am so glad you decided to finish it. I love every single thing about this one. It's dark but there's still that hint of romance. I know you write mainly for Forwood ( wonderful fics to btw) but you wrote magnificently for this couple. So thank you.

Admittedly this turned out to be more angsty than I expected but it actually fits the two of them. It is almost poetic that she be the one who staked him. After all she was the only one who truly owned his heart. I smiled though when he was the one who welcomed her in the afterlife. I was expecting them to spend eternity together as vampires, well they did get their eternity so the end was still beautiful. I'd like to think that in the afterlife maybe they can have the chance to just be together and love each other without all hindrances of their vamp life preventing them from doing so. "after everything it was just the two of them, in life and death. " Forever fits these two perfectly.

Thanks again for this amazing fic. I hope you'll get some inspiration for this couple again!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I didnt understand why she didnt just try and run.
It was short, sweet and to the point.
Love it!
chillwithJyl chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Oh my God totally wonderful!
queenchesh chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I like it. Dark, cynical. Just what I need after a day of dealing with angry tourist.

I like how you changed Caroline.

Of course, none of the guys changed Elena. I like Damon. I love Damon so much.
CallMeLorena chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
LOL

I'm speechless! This fic is pretty crazy! LOVE IT!
ShyVibrant chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
This is wonderfully dark, and I could feel the emotions. Made me a bit of afraid of Care a bit :O

Brilliant, and I can't wait to read more from you.
gracelynn chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
What happened? :'( I love how dark this story is. How everything is plating out but you haven't continued! ! Why?

Please come back and update.

This is just far to good for you NOT to come back too :(
Rianeliza chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I'm sad you never finished this story... :(