Reviews for Feathers: A Maximum Ride Counseling Service
Sabi7189 chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
This fanfic is so funny, it is my second favorite thing because my first favorite thing is and forever will be Iggy. You have one vote in favor of 'Iggy' book title. Nobody cares that the series finale is out. Iggy is more important.
mystic47 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
. thats all i have to say
ZaneorFang chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
This is seriously hilarious!

'Nevermore'. What a bogus title. It's better then 'Dylan', but it should still totally be 'Iggy'. He's so awesome:) It's sad that Ig doesn't have that big of a part the books, so I really love how he's got a big part in this story!

I love this, update PLEASE!
Swahili chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
hahaha, lol :)))
Swahili chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
lol, loved it xD
Silvermoon34 chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Wow, everyone is rather random, I'm not sure this even qualifies as 'normal' humor, but I oozes it! I literally was rolling around, on the ground, after I read this. Please do continue.
ZaneorFang chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Wow! I was totally LOL! Loved it! Keep up the good work!
Swahili chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
LOLLLLL! i love this! update soon! XDXDXDXD

~Swahili

P.S.: Check out moi story ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Wow, my last review got screwed up (stupid auto-complete). I wanted to say one of the 2 things I hate is Justin Bieber. Oops. :)
LittleRedHead chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Wow, 1 of my least favorite things in one short sentence (I guess it's technically a song lyric but wurevr). Justin burner, and Dylan. Anyway, love it
LittleRedHead chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
LOL, it's funny! My favorite part-

Dylan: to

Everyone: go fly off a cliff!

ADefiniteMaybe chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
oh. my. gawd.

this story is so hilariously FUNYY!

i love how you have characters do the disclaimer.

and iggy on instant replay...that's hot...gawd i love iggy...

BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT

haha, i see you flying round town with the birdkid i love...

anyway. screw lissa. make fang like max. it totally should be FAX. fax all the way, my only piece of advice

i love this story. ur an awesome writer
ReFlEcTiOn182 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is pretty good but have you thought of writing it in like a story format personally it is kinda hard to follow this way but it's just me. :) Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2011