Reviews for Memory Lane
Operative CG16 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
U really should put more comments in this or its basically just reading the book
sapphireshadow97 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
i love your story, keep on writing
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Not much dialogue, but it's pretty good! _
alexthelittlerussianboy chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
this is an good book! you have to keep on writing it! hope you do!
DEACTIVATEDmmm chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Good so far, but I think your pitting to much of the actual story in there, and not enough of your own words.
mrsspecialk chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
It's good, but i think you need to write a bit more dialoge in the chapters. Just some constructive critism. Keep it up :)
ice chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
what is the point of just writing the story again you need to add more of your own story in it
percylover19342 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
This is a good idea! I thought of how Annabeth would use the books to bring his memory back too! Are you going to copy down all the book, because that seems like a lot of work. Just an idea, but what if you didn't put the whole books in, since that a lot of writing for you, and a lot of reading for people who have already read it. This is good, and I hope to see more of the plot!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I have to say that what you ate writing is somethibg I have NEVER thought of.

Good chapter!
Wise Girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You need to update that was pathetic I have written stories sorta like this and I'm past chapter 1 on them all
The Stoll Sisters chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
it's nice, please continue!
kronos army chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
it's a good idea and a good layout :) keep going!
fan of percy jackson series chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
percy shud be at the roman camp right now and u said its after the lost hero so u shud change to after they unite otherwise its pretty good
booklover484 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
good!
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
well, I kinda have to review this, even though i dont't, because I already told you what I thought of it-But anyway, gr8 chapter darling! It was interesting and makes you want to read the rest of it. The only discrepancy I could think of is that He wouldn't know Piper, but the rest of it is great! keep on writing!