Reviews for Blue Moon
The-Queen-of-Perverts chapter 1 . 1/29
Nice title to your story. Although I do find it offensive because there is such a thing as a "blue moon", and it is one of my religion's few holidays that only happens every once in five to ten years. It only happens when there are two full moons in one month. And this year is very rare and lucky because a full moon and a summer solstice coincide on the same day as well as there is a blue moon this year. So if I were you I would consult the internet to see if your title(s) are relative to any religious values or religions. I also appreciate the fact that you're taking the time to read my rant.
WiiPuu chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Whoa that was kinda dirty... I gota learn to read descriptions.
AidenM chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I loved it! Perfect sweetness!
scheun2100 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
This was a really great story! Thanx
Stillnight chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Wonderful. I like this very much, my dear.
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
a lovely ending :) I like how Grimmjow said he and Ichigo were fiances in front of the whole class. I do wonder what he thought he was gaining. I guess it was his way of saying "he's mine you fuckers!"
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I love how Yuzu greeted Grimmjow but he wasn't there
Tsk, tsk Renji, you bad boy. Not for you *waggles finger*
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
yay finally seeing ichi as the aggressor is awesome
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Nice fic all in all. I'm not really into GrimmIchi but I somehow like this. :D Ahm, I'm a die hard HitsuKarin fan and since you hinted HitsuKarin here, I was wondering if there is any chance at all of you writing a sequel to this, this time with Karin pursuing Shiro. I'd really love to read that. Haha. Sorry if I appear shameless but I gotta ask, Don't I? hahaha. :D
cutelildragon chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
AHH i have read thisfic before and just found it again. I still love it! its soo cute. just wanted to let you know.
rion-rion chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
such a cute story! thank you :)
kindofabadger chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Beautiful, just beautiful. Sexy, sweet, funny story. I loved it!
Bleach1Freak chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
wow this was so good! i loved it, defiantly one of the best grimmichi fics i've read! perfect amount of smut and fluff and you did a good job at keeping both of them to their true personality!
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
That was so cute!
Kuscena1245 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
So awesome...i love grimmjow in this...so cute.. Love the ending...written well :)