Reviews for Tales of the Sun
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Very nicely done. The middle one with poor Zuko really hit home hard. The poor kid. His life isn't bad enough without having everything shoved back in his face every time he turns around to see a soldier or a smooth metal wall. He's so worked up by the time that he gets back to the one person that might be able to help him work this all out that he can't accept it. :(
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
These are really cool. I especially liked the first one of Azula- how she sees the world as beautiful and peaceful (well nobody's fighting anymore, are they?) but that's only because everything has been destroyed. And Ty Lee is the only one allowed to mourn it.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
so in cold Zuko buried his father's body i think
MoonClaimed chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
These were a really cool set of stories. I appreciate the fluff too. :)
Megwolf13 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I like the "double-takes"- the different points of view each looking at the same idea. Its certainly interesting, and I enjoy how it makes me think about them a little bit more. I am confused, though- what happens with Zuko exactly in "Cold?"
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Same concepts, very different viewpoints. *applauds*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
The Avatar verse, as sunbeams through glass. *applauds*

Eagerly awaiting updates. - Matsuri
Silverice65 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This story is really great, could you read mines and review it? I loved avatar.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I always love these drabbles... Just caught up on the last few chapters today and they fill me with so many happy feelings.
Densharr chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Ursa's tale was haunting in the best manner possible.

I approve.
BlueLion chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Following sentence makes little sense and shoulg be rephrased:
She was content and safe and maybe even content.
grandiose6 chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
The Ursa one just killed me. I have a weakness for Ursa-was-okay/happy/had another life-and-Zuko-cannot-deal stories, this one packed a wallop in a short space and I liked that t was her POV.
Also, LIN! Baby Lin and Iroh/Lin both so awesome!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Aw man, I love all the references to LoK here, tying the two series together with these drabbles. Loved them.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
I adore the last 2
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
like how you portrate her :D
she's one of my favorites
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »