Reviews for Tales of the Sun
DarkestTruth chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Oh, Mai.

That HAD to be my favorite. A face off between the emotionless girl who's never smiled unless with Zuko and the Face-STEALER.

Mirror, mirror...What went wrong?

Eheeheeheehee!
Spry chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Nicely done, nicely done!

I enjoy your writings a lot! It makes me happy to see more updates. :)

Just a heads-up, if this "June" is the same girl who had the sheershu (or however you spell that animal's species), I believe her name is spelled "Jun". You might want to look that up, though. :D

Spry!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Ohh nice, I liked Mai against Koh, Ursa and the World and Azula cutting the strings of her father's hopes!

I really think that if she returned to sanity Zuko would have found a way to let her live her days outside of jail... as long as her focus could be channeled to things other than his death and world domination...
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
I'm interested to see where Mai's story goes...any chance of a continuation?

emyx
MoonClaimed chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
The mirror idea is was pretty genius, I never would have thought of it. D All of them were really interesting. I enjoyed reading it!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Wow... these were some incrdedible drabbles. I think the first one was my favourite but... man. Wow.
MoonClaimed chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. Especially the one about tea. It's a very cool idea.
Cuddly Dragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow. You're brilliant. Aussie muggle recommended you to me. I'm a budding Fan Fiction writer looking for inspiration. Keep up the good work!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
I loved these pieces, especially Toph in the Oasis and Zuko's thoughts regarding the Agni Kai. He was 13 and no matter what Iroh says afterwards that is just it, afterwards.

The only person that ever interrupted Azula was his mother with his father we condt even know if he had that
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Absolutely LOVE the old men... they are amazing. :D Chibi!Sokka is cute and... kind of sad, poor thing.

And that last one. About Iroh and Zuko and... heartbreaking, and true...
Spry chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Yay for another successful fan fiction!

I especially loved the part about Pakku. It seems very fitting in my eyes, and I could easily imagine it happening.

Thanks!

Spry!
Sulky Shadow chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
All of the stories are amazing. I love how you portray the characters. Incredible is the only word I can think of to describe this.
quintilis chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
These three are also great! You have a knack for writing really well-timed last sentences which pack a powerful punch. I honestly wish I had that talent.
quintilis chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
All three of these are superb! In the first one, the juxtaposition of this paradise with the brokenness at the end is very effective. You always write Piandao extremely well, and writing here is perfectly-constructed: the imagery, the fragments, the repetition, the impact of the last sentence all combine to form this great package. And the third is equally touching, because it's just so sad. /"I don't want to be just a warrior," Pakku finally replies. But only the moon and the ocean hear him./

Great work!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
AW! So awesome! Love this! Rock on! Absolutely awesome! Gosh, the femslash was...interesting (who was the other person?), the haiku was so cool, and the Zutara/Sokka was adorable and so sweet! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more! Love these!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »