Reviews for Tales of the Sun
quintilis chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
All three of these are superb! In the first one, the juxtaposition of this paradise with the brokenness at the end is very effective. You always write Piandao extremely well, and writing here is perfectly-constructed: the imagery, the fragments, the repetition, the impact of the last sentence all combine to form this great package. And the third is equally touching, because it's just so sad. /"I don't want to be just a warrior," Pakku finally replies. But only the moon and the ocean hear him./

Great work!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
AW! So awesome! Love this! Rock on! Absolutely awesome! Gosh, the femslash was...interesting (who was the other person?), the haiku was so cool, and the Zutara/Sokka was adorable and so sweet! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more! Love these!
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
For 'Dancing in the Dark', who is Song's partner?

The Sokka & Zuko one really made me smile.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I always was a Zutara-shipper. I kinda like Sokka's reaction to it, though sparks would've been more fun (says the girl who is a silly romantic)
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
The one that truly touched me here is Pakku, waiting on the shore without Kanna knowing. Watching her leave and determining his fate through that.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
AW! *U* So sweet and sad! T.T Rock on! Poor Toph, Zuko, Ty Lee, and Uncle! T.T Rock on! This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, as always! *U* *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more!
MoonClaimed chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. You expressed a lot of different emotions very effectively, and each segment was moving in a different way.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
AW! *U* That's so sad! Rock on! This is awesome! *U* Rock on! Gosh, all of these introspectives are GORGEOUS! *U* Rock on!
Dracoqueen22 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I like!

I'm particularly fond of the Pakku one, especially where he quotes the line he shouldn't of heard, and responds in a way that no one hears. It's very reflective. Bravo!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5