Reviews for TUAOA Love's Wings
SilentSambo88 chapter 4 . 5/21
Rereading this chapter reminded me of the family portrait used as the cover of the "Book of Wind" side story, namely Naruto's final growth spurt. And Hinata offered to breast-feed him here, and, well, after seeing that growth spurt, I wonder if she actually DID breast-feed him between The Last and Chapter 700...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Please update, this is such a good story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
please update, its really good so far
biofan09 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
I feel all warm and fuzzy now, good job.
My only gripes so far are that Naruto got his abilities (transformation and true clones) out of nowhere. Bit of foreshadowing in the beginning would have been nice. As it is a flashback of how the hell did Naruto create the True Clones would be amusing.
zigmas chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
crystal moon princess chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
*Smiles and giggles* Awww, love the fic, Cookie-kun! I love how Kushina is back with her son! Naruto deserve to have his mother :3! Anyway, update soon, Cookie-kun!
Roxie.88 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Reading your story is awesome! You bring a different light to it and I love it! Glad you brought kushina in on it and I'm half danzo is dead not to mention sasuke is not all emo lol. Look forward to to easing the next chapter!
Roxie.88 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This is a new twist to the naruto verse but I love it! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
RisingMist chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I have to ask, are you trying to set up Hinata to be more powerful than Naruto? Since she will always know what he does, and he won't obtain her powers, it means that she will always be a step ahead, right? What effect will this have on their relationship? Will Hinata worry more about Naruto? Will Naruto sometimes feel overshadowed? Will Hinata be Hokage instead of Naruto? I don't know. Maybe you don't intend to go that route at all. Still, it makes for an interesting, if slightly uncomfortable (to me) situation. It also points out some of the things that might happen in my own story. Thanks for the inspiration!

I rather enjoyed your take on Jiraiya and Kushina's first meeting. I also enjoyed Naruto and Kushina's spar. I'm surprised that Kushina is letting Jiraiya teach Naruto sealing instead of taking it on herself. I suppose she wants to let them bond more. Did I get your intention right?

Thanks for sharing!
Firestorm2004 chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Interesting story. Look forward to reading more.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
That really sad about the third update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
awwwwwwwwhhhhhhh that was a beautiful chapter keep it up. i hope you update soon
WOLF TITAN chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
pretty good fyi not many people know but angel's need vessels to enter our world willing unlike demons and there really is only one way to kill a angel with a angel killing blade angels themselves or a archangel giving you some helpful tips for inspriation
YungHime chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Please update soon, this story is so interesting
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 10/2/2013