Reviews for Dirty Deeds
megameneko707 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Hey, i know you wrote this in 2011/12 but i still want to review to tell you that i absolutely love this and there are not many or none at all where in a story it starts and end with sinjin gets a happy ending. I really do love this and thank you for writing this story. Thanks and ciao
hopeless-poet chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Loved it
Anon chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Oh, my God, that ending is awesome!
KittyCatLover chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
awh ... so cute I loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
This is bu FAR the best jori fanfic ive read and ive read alot.
Rayna23 chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
That was beautiful I loved it
SpencerAaeru chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
I Really Love How This Story Is Focused on Tori And Jade And Not To Much Of The Other Characters : )
GHouse chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Loved it!
GHouse chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I am thoroughly enjoying this fic. The tension that is building is almost unbearable.
dmnchld1029 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
"Oh shit you figured it out... Why do you keep making a big deal out of that?" LMFAO
Absolutely loved how 'hot LA night' laid dormant in the background until this scene where it not only takes the season into account, but requires it.
'Not Jade's style' and 'the girl under the mask' - she'll always keep Tori guessing. Though, covering up the whimper is a very tough-Jade thing, so I don't know if one can exist without the other.
Love (I need a new emotion, but it fits so well!) that Tori was the jealous one, and Jade decides to play a game instead that shows Tori ultimately trusting her (though odd since it can be argued that Jade cheated on Beck).
I ended up really loving this story, so I went back to chapter 1 to comment and highlight all the things I thought were exemplary. :)
I love that it starts with Sinjin and ends with Sinjin, but you make little blurbs about him along the way that keep him involved.
Wish there's a sequel or something, because this story is definitely done and wrapped up, but I'd love to know what happens to them. How Tori finally comes around to being fully comfortable about being public with Jade, and how she convinces Jade of that.
dmnchld1029 chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Isn't it unorthodox for someone that much older/seems employed by the school to be hitting on a prospective student who's definitely underage - like illegally so? Good job Jade, shock her.
The way Jade goes on about Jessie to Tori seems like she totally cheated. I am proud of Tori though, just kissing her girl to stop arguing.
lol "it's dishwasher safe" that's such a light-hearted funny scene, well played.
dmnchld1029 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I am glad that Tori feels awful for the stupid things that came out of her mouth. Also interested that Trina never tells her what she knows.
I like that Beck warns Tori about Jade (just as Trina warned Jade about Tori), but the things he said were also uncalled for. Can't Tori just not be interested in him? No means no. And Tori understanding Beck but not wanting to sympathize is exactly like Jade finding Rex funny but not wanting to laugh.
Sikowitz is so funny, I couldn't believe it was him that outed them but whatever works!
Isn't it strange that Tori would know which gym to go to but hasn't been in that gym before? I almost wanted to see her dragged out by the buff black dude.
The brief exchange of words is beautifully done, the way Jade slowly looks at Tori, I could hear the break in her voice when she admits Tori broke her heart. Tori is a little cheesy but hey, what do you expect from her? Again, almost cried. And hot, Tori finally touching Jade.
dmnchld1029 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
lol silly doctors. LOL Girls Can't Fly - I'd love to see that.
Admittedly, Robbie seems a little OOC with the way he goes on about the drugs, but less so when he retreats with a yelp.
I'm surprised Jade would accept a muffin from Sinjin, it's probably because she's out of it. It's cute that she was the first to visit Tori even before she woke up ("like the devil" great image consistency).
That washroom scene is awesome, but it hurt so badly - the near reconciliation then "Humiliated and angry" I'm so disappointed in Tori. Poor Jade.
dmnchld1029 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Oh Tori, her irrational turn to anger is a good note. I love that despite Jade effectively cutting their relationship, Tori still remembers and cares to make sure her burger doesn't get condiments. It's the little things.
lol "idiot alarm" Sigh, Jade pushes buttons so well "What makes you think I still care?" That hurts me.
I like that you cleared up Tori's apprehension a bit more ("fear people talking about her") because it otherwise would've read as a lack of interest/utter denial. I also really liked Tori's internal reaction to declare it wasn't Cat that was with Jade.
Finally, Trina doing something absolutely selfish. It's more evidence for news spreading like wildfire.
dmnchld1029 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Poor Beck, that's a crappy way to be; on the other hand, he did check Tori out. And Tori - denial is deep, I love how consistent she is, a cycle of assertions and reaffirmation in the face of bubbling change.
I'm a little surprised Trina recognized the voice, but she's much less of a bitch than usually portrayed. :) Plus, poor Trina, for once trying to help and she gets threatened harshly (but hilariously well-written).
I love love love the fight that started, the whole "Jade was right" paragraph is sublime. I almost cried when I got to what the bittersweet voice said. (And I summarized your story and read that paragraph to my friend who doesn't read fanfic because it just hit me that hard.) I love/hate that Jade got hurt.