Reviews for Things Unsaid
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
"Things Unsaid" was very well said, indeed!
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Loved it! I really liked what you did here. A very great work here. Their conversation and thought processes were fantastic. And "Sanctuary" is one of my favorite episodes. Loved it!
nivael chapter 1 . 8/28/2014

Aww!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
cool
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
A well written snipet that fits well into the cannon story. Nice job. Situations like these are painful for everyone involved and you brought those emotions out in your story.
VladLover chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I... i dont know what ro say. Its a very sad story, but the implied ibtensity in elisa's voice and questions was amazing. Poor Goliath, he had auffered fir a nillennia but demona have even a harder past, alibe for the same time. Haunted, and hunted even, and for everyone! They all want her dead. Really complex, sad, intense, and magical production. U make a very good job. Keep it comung pks, bye! 3
Angaloth chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was nice... short and sweet. I like this glimpse into Elisa's feelings on Goliath's relationship with Demona. She had to have thought about it... but it was just (understandably) never actually addresses in the show.
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope to see more Elisa/Goliath stories from you. Your writing is well executed and the characters stay totally in character. Great job!
Fara Phoenix418 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
In a word: perfection.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Adorable! xD
prettylilah chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow! This was really great to read. I mean of course I wish there was more, but it's a very powerful piece as is. :)
Spootzl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh wow, that was so adorable! I'm glad you posted it because you did a wonderful job.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/16/2011