Reviews for Her Falling Tears
Delysia chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This just ripped my heart out. So amazingly sad and sexy at the same time. I love your prose and the simple descriptions that leave such a powerful mental picture. Wonderful work.
The Gnome chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
wow! excellent and angsty- i like it- even though i have no idea about the power rangers or t/k. very nice, great drabble.
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Fantastic, angsty,sexy! More please. I have so many questions about how they got to this point, what happened, and is Kim right about how Tommy feels! Loved this.
zila12000 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Is there any chance we can get a chapter that lets us in on what led up to that night? Great story by the way.
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow! This was very different. It was very good. Keep up the great work!
andyg2525 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
its real;y good but I think it could be a lot longerwith more chapters keep writing til next time
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Sad.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
So, Tommy didn't tell her he was married before the did it? Yeah, time for her to start looking for another guy.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Um.. Okay.. what, Nina? I was shocked! You never said anything about any TK fic, drabble or not! But..

WOO HOOT! Finally. So glad to see you do TK and this drabble was wonderful. As always, angsty (tries not to roll eyes - lol), but I loved it :)

Welcome to the fandom and can't wait to see more from you.