Reviews for Your identity's my aphrodisiac
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I will admit that I was not caring for Hunter at all in this story. So what that she changed? She was Stephanie McMahon regardless, good or bad. if he thought she was losing herself, then talk to her about it. tell her how you feel, but damn, don't just throw away what you have because of it. For crying out loud Hunter! if I had been Steph, I would have kicked his ass to the curb as soon as he tried to come onto me. Yeah she slapped him but then she understood him. OMG, open your eyes Steph. You were only good for him when you were bad? WTF? If he loved you he would love you unconditionally. Hunter did do that this time around and it makes me mad LOL!
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is fucking brilliant!

Why have I never read this before? I love the concept and can say I've honestly never considered this before. It's too perfect and I can't stop re-reading it! Dude. Write. More. One. Shots. This is my new fave!

Hunter saying "You're...you!" made me squee. And ah they're so evilly in love...the bathroom scene was awesome. Love it, love it, love it!
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
BRILLANT! :)
triplehhholic chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved the idea of this and the fact that the more evil and twisted Steph was, the more Hunter was drawn to her. Because no one gets twisted and evil like Hunter does lol. And he seemed to take that to a whole other level in this fic with the way he played Stephanie and his attempts to get his wife back. And he succeeded in the end thank God. It was brilliant and I loved reading this. Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Damn. Trips is like, super dastardly lol. I can't believe he broke it off with Steph because she became too nice, ha! But I love the mean streak in him and as soon as he realized she got hers back he just had to have her.

Epic evilness here lol. Great job!
Chiakita chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm really liking this and I can not wait to read more! I want to see where this is going. Please update soon!
dldb chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was absolutely fantastic! I am hooked :D .. I hope there's more chapters to come