Reviews for Wired
Very Special Agent AAndie chapter 1 . 2/11
Absolutely AWESOME! I loved every word! I could totally see this play out in my mind, which had me pausing frequently to dry the tears!
Mel chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Hahahahaaa! Awesome fic, with excellent characterisation! I love your work Alex! (I've been a reader for a while now, particularly given that we both share a love of writing and reading Mag7 fic)
The Chronicler chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I loved your story!
Imagery was great and their reactions to each other all very brotherly.
Very good.
Lou chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I loved this so much! It's AWESOME! I love how you portrayed normal hyper Jensen into OHMYGOD MY BRAIN MIGHT EXPLODE WITH ALL THE- HEY WHAT'S THAT?! Jensen.
I also really liked your depiction of melancholy Jensen, a little it depressing because he's normally so YAY THE WORLD IS GREAT! but still very good.
And the ending, wow! I loved it! So many people forget to show the darker side of Jensen and your metaphor that he's a sleeping dragon worked perfectly.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love the imagery you conjured up when cougar was trying to grab jensen. Major Kudos
Izzy Jizzy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Nice. Like to here more about that scary-ass dragon
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved the fic!
firestorm557 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
this story makes me laugh out loud every time that i read it, and i have gone back to read it several times. so much love for this story, you have no idea! thanks for this amazingness!
Helena chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
LOVED this! Laughed until my sides hurt.

And you should soooo write a fic where Clay DOES ignore the look and argues with a pissed-off, black ops trained computer genius and smugly thinks he has won, only to discover the error of his ways later...
vahanian chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
cool story, Jensen stories are the best.
peachykeeners chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was great. Thank you so much for sharing.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Haha, love it. Great work!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i freaking love you.. you caught ever aspect of Jensen, while still reminding us that he is after all, still Black Ops, still passed the training and the entrance exams and whatnot. He is still a soldier underneath that goofiness that everyone seems to forget
RicaPicaa chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I got one thing to say... This was the cutest, funniest and sweetest story I have ever read! thank you soo much for doing this story, really!.b
Rebell chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I...

Oh WOW, this is possibly one of the greatest things I've ever read! Seriously I very much enjoyed this; everything from the chain of control over shopping habits to Jensen's absolutely bat-shit insane high, to his epic retaliation.

I'm not terribly familiar with this fandom, but I'm pretty sure that, as I look around, I'll have a hard time topping this. Awesome story!