Reviews for Those Things Some Books Don't Tell You
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was adorable. Poor Rapunzel.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I loved this story! I was laughing the entire time threw the whole discussion of the "birds and the bees" and then when Eugene was teasing Rapunzel. It was very funny and a great addition to the story. I like how its more for the grown up age while still having the Disney theme.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was very cute and funny and it made me laugh!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
'Tangled' is one of the best movies ever committed to film. They got EVERYTHING right: the story, the characters (especially the minor ones), the art, the setting, the dialogue ... and the whole was SIGNIFICANTLY greater than the sum of the parts. I mean, wow!

Your take on Rapunzel's hesitation, and her self-conscious attitude (how could she not be, growing up with Gothel?) was a thing of beauty. I think you perfectly captured the whirlwind that had to be inhabiting her head, and then Eugene's EXCELLENT response ... just lovely.

My only caveat is that you could stand a beta reader to correct the numerous punctuation errors. That being said, this goes into Favorites anyway.
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Another delightful story. I think you captured the characters fairly well. And I agree that Flynn would continue to call Rapunzel "Blondie." Nicknames like that tend to stick, especially when they are no longer true.
kericobarbossa chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh, goodness! That was so GOOD! AH! The "God save the queen" line! I almost died! So so funny! Very good story. Perfect. I loved it. :)
justawriter33 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
"I wanted to know…well I don't really care much if not…I mean, yes, I care but I wouldn't blame you if you said you didn't…because I understand that…" she was so nervous she wasn't thinking straight.

"Blondie*, what's the problem?" he interrupted her, lifting an eyebrow.

"Do you…do you think I'm…sexy?" she kind of whispered the last word, turning bright red as she did so.

"Excuse me, what?" among all things, that was the last thing he expected.

giggle immature side of me just giggled and rolled over in delight.
Candra C chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh my freaking gosh that was so funny in an awkward way! *"God save the queen…" he whispered.* Best line ever! It had me laughing for so long. It was really funny. Espicailly when the book was found! Martin musta done some ... interesting diagrams. LOL!
y-in-flame chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
The story had a great beginning, and I was just going 'awww' at the end of it. That was amazingly well written. I loved it.
Chick With Brains chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aw, so cute! :] I was sad because my 4-year-old cousin broke my Kindle, but then I read this. Happy now!

poyntersally chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it!
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I like it. It was so funny!
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Haha that was awesome! Very cute and very funny. I don't think I ever stopped smiling. Great job! :)
sunnydayz56 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
LOL I cracked up when Flynn said "God save the queen"!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was great. I loved it. Ha ha, Rpaunzel getting the sex talk. And I think that Eugene would still call Rapunzel "Blondie" even after she became a brunette.