Reviews for Coming to Terms
Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Liked it. Nice start.
The Muse of Apollo chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
The Gremlins Reference cracked me up. A great read!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Such a great, well written fic. I loved the depth you wrote about how they were feeling and showing the progess in their relationship.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Wow, just WOW, TY
Muchelene chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Loved your story! Fantastic!
41319always41319 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Wasn't expecting that last line but it was hilarious!
fire90 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
Very, very, very good fic! : ) Love it!
vanillaltte chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
I truly loved this story so much. I'm so glad I found it and started it yesterday. It was amazing and beautiful. I loved the obstacles and how Kate was coming to terms with accepting it. It was really Kate-like. There were so many times I thought Kate would just give in and go for it but then again, nothing! Was frustrating but worth the way. My favourite was the last chapter - that definitely was beautiful. I didn't know it was many years into the future until halfway with the kids haha! I loved how Castle came and surprised Kate :') Thank you for such a wonderful story!
The-KLF chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
I've enjoyed reading this, it's an interesting exploration of the inner workings of Caskett's brains at the time.

I was surprised at the end of chapter 5 that Kate says "I love you too," with no comeback or follow up. I'm not sure that Rick would let her get away with that, even then.

The epilogue was a gear change I wasn't prepared for, but it worked well.
Sassafras chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
I loved this story. I was into it from beginning to end :) thanks so much for publishing so people like me can enjoy your writing. It was pure enjoyment. I will now have to read all your other :)
GuppyintheOcean chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
So late to the party but still loved everything about it; just thought you should know. xoxo
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
AWW so cute
Helen chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I know I'm reeaally late but I just read this story, and just wanted to say I absolutely loved it! It is hands down the best Castle fanfic I ever read, you're a very talented writer!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
aawww what a ride that was. Enjoyed this fic very much.