Reviews for Angels in Heaven
Against the Evening Sky chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh my goodness, this was sad. Beautiful, of course, but tragic.

Wonderful writing. :)
SaraSyco chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my goodness. Well, that left me breathless.

That was an amazing narrative of Zailey, you had me rooting for poor Zack :(

I would love if, perhaps, you could continue Zailey because this was really well-written :)
paintinglies chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
D: so angsty. I love it though, you are an amazing writer. Favorites!
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is an incredible read. Your style is very vivid; I could feel the words burst with energy. and leap off the page. I especially love your use of boldface pickup lines throughout. Not only are they a clever and humorous addition, they add so much "umph" to the story's heart-breaking end. I was blown away by the time I got to the last line.

Well done! This is one for the favorites list.
wolffe110 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Would your last name be Marsdon?
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is really poignant and heart-wrenching and above all, believable. Even if Bailey did have feelings for Zack, being with him after Cody's death is a blatant betrayal that neither of them could live with long-term.

So many great poetic lines that deliver emotion in a fresh way. Keep up the creative work!
tiger002 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow, this is really good. I like the way you tell the story, the sad, carefree tone, showing Zack's pain at what he knows he can't have. And even when it seems like she might love him back, he knows he can't. Great piece here.
Hazelyn12 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Although it's not Cailey. I actually liked it. Haha. But some parts are confusing. Like did she realize she loved Zack? What happened to Cody?
thebadwitch13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is...amazing.

So bittersweet.

And haunting. Yes, that is what this makes me feel.

Your writing is wonderfully subtle- you don't overdo anything.

And that is where such power comes from this story.

How you don't go into all the details( Cody death, the apparent distance between him and Zack).

Yet you breathe life into this story.

How you makes Zack carefully "causal" about everything. When he is completely and utterly not casual.

And your Bailey is...very real. Raw

How she can't help but kiss him back. How she has to take comfort somehow. How her first reaction to the morning after is to vomit.

All the while, we know that Zack harbors a love that will never be. Your tone throughout the story forshadows this.

Some of my favorite lines" when he wakes up alone, he'll pretend and imagine that she said yes"

And or course the last two lines are perfect.

Their impossible, shadow love.

Thank you for writing this.

( also, you should be proud of this. This is a masterpiece)

Hugs!