Reviews for Black and White Roses
addicteduser chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
[REVIEWING AS A WHOLE]

Awesomely brilliant writing! Save for a few minor typos, mispellings, and grammar corrections, this is a truly wonderful take on Heist Society. I love the addition of OC characters Alex, Sapphire, and Stacy. I love your plot. I was so very sad of what happened by the end. That marks good writing, if you can pull out such emotions from your readers! ;)

I await your sequel! I understand that it'll take some time but I'll definitely wait for it :) Good job again!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
I'll assume you've read the books, so I'm guessing you made the money real for plot purposes. I like you story though. :D
gryffindorrk chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
I can't belive they are dead! But after I read they preview I am guessing that the two people are hale and Stacy. I really hope so!

xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 26 . 5/23/2014
really not happy with how this chapter turned out! but your the author!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/17/2014
I love this so much! Definitely one of the best HS fanfics I've read. I started and finished it in a day! Please update because the SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME HERE!
Thalia chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
Awesome
gryffindorrk chapter 25 . 4/14/2014
I really hope hale and Stacy are okay, but I am worried. This was definitely and unexpected turn of events. Can't wait to see where it leads!

Ky
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
really good! can't wait for more! I really hope they'll reunite soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2014
This is such a good story! I really love it! Can you please finish it soon as it has me in emotional turmoil!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
solo good! super intense please try to update soon!
gryffindorrk chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
Wow this took a turn I wasn't expecting eoth the whole bomb thing. I am sad that this is ending soon. I hope Kat, hale, and Stacy make it out okay.

gryffindorrk chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
Sorry it took me so long to read and review. This was a great chapter. I feel like I learned a lot more about Stacy here and that was great. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Guest chapter 23 . 3/13/2014
Hi super rad writing please put the next one up thanks chap
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
Really good please go on
SoulofEssence chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
This is a pretty cool story and I like it, 5/5 stars, I've been enjoying it and checking to see if you've updated every few days, and I love that you made up some new characters, and didn't use just the original ones, making new characters means you've added your own style to it which I find very cool and please, keep writing! :)