Reviews for Likeness
Elise chapter 1 . 5/19
This is so sweeeeet :3 I love it! Parental!RoyEd is so adorable!
I could see this happening, no doubt about it... They are completely in character, I don't know how you managed that... Brilliant writing!
I was really confused at the start about the blood, ha ha my first thought was "period blood" but then I remembered Ed wasn't a woman '
anyways, thanks for posting!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/12
Aw...I loved this :)
sfss chapter 1 . 4/4
this was really sweet. and Ed totally meant that it wasn't so bad looking like Roy. this story made my day xd
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 3/28
I bet that at the end Ed thought that he really does look more like Roy than Hohenheim and that's why he said "I guess it's not so bad after all" :) Great story, and kept them in character too. Awesome!
AmunRa chapter 1 . 3/11
That was really cute and very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Alicornication chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Nice bonding between these two.
Sifufirelord chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I rly liked this, I like parental royed bonding times :) great one shot
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was adorable. :) I love it. I think you got both of their personalities very well and captured a moment that is very sweet.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awww, parental RoyEd! Well written and so sweet.
I did always wonder when or if Ed ever needed to shave...
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
OOOOOOOH! SO CUTE! And the best thing about it is that Ed realizes some of the implications too!
Heuress chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was great, love Parental!Roy
LifeIsABowlOf chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Beautiful moment. There is something tender about a ParentalRoy and Ed relationship when it's written well, and you did this perfectly. Thank you for the read.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Sweet. You really write some of the best one-shots out there.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
so. damned. fluffy.

Also, if you search through all the 'you's in the story, you might just find that one that is missing an R.
Might.