Reviews for Likeness
SpiffyPuffins chapter 1 . 2/9
Awww, parental RoyEd! Well written and so sweet.
I did always wonder when or if Ed ever needed to shave...
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/12
OOOOOOOH! SO CUTE! And the best thing about it is that Ed realizes some of the implications too!
Heuress chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was great, love Parental!Roy
LifeIsABowlOf chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Beautiful moment. There is something tender about a ParentalRoy and Ed relationship when it's written well, and you did this perfectly. Thank you for the read.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Sweet. You really write some of the best one-shots out there.
MadManWithATimeTravellingBox chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
so. damned. fluffy.

Also, if you search through all the 'you's in the story, you might just find that one that is missing an R.
Might.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Nice.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Heartwarming. :)
Polarized Penmanship chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I LOVE PARENTAL!ROYED!
AND YOU DID IT PERFECTLY!
Yaaaay! Sooo good!
Trigzl chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
And another cute Roy and Ed story :)
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aaaaw! That was so sweet! I loved it! Thanks for writing this :D
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
d'awwww! you are so fluffy!
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Five things:

1. Ohhhh...so that's the secret to Ed's smooth face-he shaves. And here I was thinking he lacked the testosterone for facial hair. Aside from growth hormone. *smirks

2. Damn, I thought it looked like suicide...blood splattered all over the bathroom and everything. But I love how Mustang called the mess similar to a crime scene-and it was just shaving! (Or carving his face off, the colonel called it!)

3. Ed accuses Roy of perming his hair. Ah, so you noticed what a vain bastard he is, huh, Ed? Sweet! XD

4. Yeah, so he might look more of a man right now, his body filling out and stuff, but when he attacks his face with "Take that, you little bastards," you realize that it's still the same old Ed. Shakes head, smiling lightly. You'' never change.

5. The comparison between Roy and Ed is so clean cut that it's striking and beautiful. Ed's aversion for his father-he doesn't want to start looking like him-and Roy feeling what fatherhood is like for the first time despite not knowing what it was like to have a father tells you so much about who they are behind the facade of the military. This story gives you a glimpse into the type of father Roy could be and the type of son Ed would have become if Hohenheim had been home more in his childhood.

There are too many other things that come to mind and it makes me just love the way their relationship is played out here. In a way, Roy admits to a certain loneliness in this story and sees himself in Ed, who has grown up to become strong just like him, despite the circumstances in his life. Somehow, Roy seems to grieve over the fact that Ed is growing up before his eyes. Who knew he could be so sentimental! And I total love that that means that beneath all the arrogance, Roy is human and cares too. The clincher for me came when Roy told Ed in the end that the boy now looked like him. I took that as Roy saying that Ed looked like a man-and plainly put, meant that he was proud of how far his major had come. Sweet! XD

Wonderful, wonderful story! Perfection! :DDDD Great job!
spinninground chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Holy crap, I've read this before. And it was wonderful then, and it's wonderful now. And I've been going through some of your fics, and telling myself I'll review when one stands out - but you know, it's terrible. I can't stop, because they're all almost equally awesome, and if I stop for one, then I'd have to stop for all of them. And then you would get like 40 messages in your inbox from the same person for fics that you wrote years ago.
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
The feels...killing...me. *Strangled giggle of delight* AHHHHHHHHHH!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »