Reviews for Likeness
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 1/10
Gorgeous fic! :)
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 1/9
This is precious. I smiled the entire time.
daisysakura chapter 1 . 1/2
I think I'm going to be going through your Fullmetal stories for a bit since they're pretty awesome. This was a great read and I loved how the simple action of Roy teaching him how to shave made me feel all gooey and warm.
OnceABlueMoon chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This story really touched me. The relationship between Ed and Mustang is described very well- and they don't feel OOC. Great job!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Very cute story about Ed growing up. Loved it. Thanks for writing and posting.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Love the parental story!
alqui chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
This warms my heart. Parental RoyEd is so much better than that crappy RoEd ship.
chickens chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
That was adorable
SakuraWindChime chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Aww, that was adorable :3
great gospel chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Awww I love the almost father-son type bonding coupled with their usual banter and something a bit more subdued. Roy's boisterousness at the beginning reminded me of when Feury first brought Hayate to the office haha. Bur I like that you touched on some serious bits in their relationship and with Ed's feelings about his father. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
It was adorable! It was a real sweet moment of Ed and Mustang because honesty in my opinion, parental!Roy is simply heart-warming! It took my heart too when Ed mentioned about his father and made me a little emotional but that's what made this fanfic great!
bluepianos chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
My favorite, FAVORITE line out of this was "Take THAT you little bastards," because that is COMPLETELY in-character of Ed to say. That's such a typical thing and you've turned this lovely little domestic, everyday task into something heartwarming, intimate (but not to the romantic extent, thank you lol) and ultimately HILARIOUS. THANK YOU for sharing this, it's brought a wonderful(ly creepy) smile onto my face. Also I didn't know I'd be getting lessons on how men shave but you learn something new every day, I guess.
LeChick chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
This is the sweetest damn thing I've read in who knows how long. They were totally in character too! And the ending was just kitten paws adorable
Leemix chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
There's so much richness in this one story, and I'm afraid all the words I have to offer up would fail to do it justice. The conversation between Roy and Edward is some of the best writing I have seen out there when relating to the two and their... let's say "dysfunctionally loving" bond, and I adore the way you write Roy's internal musings. A touch of vulnerability with the steeled nerves of a soldier. Everything made sense in this story, from Edward's despair over looking like... well, Hohenheim, to the scant mentions of Roy Mustang's own experience with his parents. Wonderful story, and I really do hope you write more about these two.
DudeBro394 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015