Reviews for Likeness
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 8/13
This is the best thing ever. Oh my god. I'd go from laughing to near tears to smiling and back through the cycle again. And then end was perfect!
Guest FTG chapter 1 . 6/5
Why haven't I read this before? THIS IS AMAZING! I love this! I love Parental!RoyEd! :-)
Elise chapter 1 . 5/19
This is so sweeeeet :3 I love it! Parental!RoyEd is so adorable!
I could see this happening, no doubt about it... They are completely in character, I don't know how you managed that... Brilliant writing!
I was really confused at the start about the blood, ha ha my first thought was "period blood" but then I remembered Ed wasn't a woman '
anyways, thanks for posting!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/12
Aw...I loved this :)
sfss chapter 1 . 4/4
this was really sweet. and Ed totally meant that it wasn't so bad looking like Roy. this story made my day xd
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 3/28
I bet that at the end Ed thought that he really does look more like Roy than Hohenheim and that's why he said "I guess it's not so bad after all" :) Great story, and kept them in character too. Awesome!
AmunRa chapter 1 . 3/11
That was really cute and very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Alicornication chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Nice bonding between these two.
Sifufirelord chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I rly liked this, I like parental royed bonding times :) great one shot
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was adorable. :) I love it. I think you got both of their personalities very well and captured a moment that is very sweet.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awww, parental RoyEd! Well written and so sweet.
I did always wonder when or if Ed ever needed to shave...
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
OOOOOOOH! SO CUTE! And the best thing about it is that Ed realizes some of the implications too!
Heuress chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was great, love Parental!Roy
LifeIsABowlOf chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Beautiful moment. There is something tender about a ParentalRoy and Ed relationship when it's written well, and you did this perfectly. Thank you for the read.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Sweet. You really write some of the best one-shots out there.