Reviews for Likeness
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 6/13
Love the parental story!
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 4/13
This warms my heart. Parental RoyEd is so much better than that crappy RoEd ship.
chickens chapter 1 . 4/5
That was adorable
SakuraWindChime chapter 1 . 3/20
Aww, that was adorable :3
great gospel chapter 1 . 3/12
Awww I love the almost father-son type bonding coupled with their usual banter and something a bit more subdued. Roy's boisterousness at the beginning reminded me of when Feury first brought Hayate to the office haha. Bur I like that you touched on some serious bits in their relationship and with Ed's feelings about his father. Well done.
It was adorable! It was a real sweet moment of Ed and Mustang because honesty in my opinion, parental!Roy is simply heart-warming! It took my heart too when Ed mentioned about his father and made me a little emotional but that's what made this fanfic great!
bluepianos chapter 1 . 1/19
My favorite, FAVORITE line out of this was "Take THAT you little bastards," because that is COMPLETELY in-character of Ed to say. That's such a typical thing and you've turned this lovely little domestic, everyday task into something heartwarming, intimate (but not to the romantic extent, thank you lol) and ultimately HILARIOUS. THANK YOU for sharing this, it's brought a wonderful(ly creepy) smile onto my face. Also I didn't know I'd be getting lessons on how men shave but you learn something new every day, I guess.
LeChick chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
This is the sweetest damn thing I've read in who knows how long. They were totally in character too! And the ending was just kitten paws adorable
Leemix chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
There's so much richness in this one story, and I'm afraid all the words I have to offer up would fail to do it justice. The conversation between Roy and Edward is some of the best writing I have seen out there when relating to the two and their... let's say "dysfunctionally loving" bond, and I adore the way you write Roy's internal musings. A touch of vulnerability with the steeled nerves of a soldier. Everything made sense in this story, from Edward's despair over looking like... well, Hohenheim, to the scant mentions of Roy Mustang's own experience with his parents. Wonderful story, and I really do hope you write more about these two.
DudeBro394 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
SUCH CUTE.
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This is the best thing ever. Oh my god. I'd go from laughing to near tears to smiling and back through the cycle again. And then end was perfect!
Guest FTG chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Why haven't I read this before? THIS IS AMAZING! I love this! I love Parental!RoyEd! :-)
Elise chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This is so sweeeeet :3 I love it! Parental!RoyEd is so adorable!
I could see this happening, no doubt about it... They are completely in character, I don't know how you managed that... Brilliant writing!
I was really confused at the start about the blood, ha ha my first thought was "period blood" but then I remembered Ed wasn't a woman '
anyways, thanks for posting!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Aw...I loved this :)
sfss chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
this was really sweet. and Ed totally meant that it wasn't so bad looking like Roy. this story made my day xd