Reviews for Works In Progress
Young Chica chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love this. Sweet and simple but to the point.
Your style is spot on with the characters :)
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Fantastic. I really liked seeing how the relationship deepened as George opened up to those around her. It was like watching her mature.
TheDoctorIsIn chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great job! I really like your work. I'm glad to finally see a happier version of George and Rube from you. Had no problem following the last part and understanding that Reggie was a bystander. Looking forward to you continuing since you've got me hooked.
pillowdrabbler chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Pretty nice job. Though I never really pictured Rube and George as a "PDA couple." I've always imagined them comically repressed, trying not to be sentimental but occasionally caving in.

I was a bit confused in the last section. Reggie jumped in quite suddenly. Was she the kid? Or just one of the nosies? When was this set?

In any case, thanks for keeping this fandom alive. I hope you write something dialogue-intensive next time (But if you don't feel like it, it's OK. I just miss the snippiness.)

P.S. The title intrigued me. Is it an "I will continue this" sign? Or is it somehow related to Rube and George's relationship?
lilyds chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great, please write more.