Reviews for The Path of Providence
Kristina777 chapter 33 . 4/10
I just read this story again. It's just as good as the first time. Thank you again for sharing.
Sailaranel chapter 34 . 3/11
Lovely story thanks!
Why the hell is Bella apologize to Peter for defending herself FROM PETER? That is so fucking retarded! At this point I think Bella would be better off with the Volturi. At least no one would be constantly attacking her there then expecting her to apologize for defending herself. Felix or Demitri or whoever has a dick I'm sure she could bounce on.
If you can use gifts in a real fight where anything's fair, then Jasper should STFU about Bella using hers.
I can see Carlisle's point. He gave Bella a huge amount of money thinking she'd still be part of his family but she totally blew him off and let Jasper treat him like crap. I'd be pissed too.

Also, ew on the over-controlling sex. That's borderline abusive.
Why is Jasper so desperate to rush Bella's "training"? Is he trying to make a new-born army out of Bella?
I think they should give Bella a Coke and call it a day.
Why is Jasper so over-controlling that he thinks he gets to order Bella to cum instead of letting her body do it naturally/ That's just silly.
Jasper really should have finished tearing Eddie apart and made SURE he was ash.
Bella's so stupid. I'd hoped this one would be wiser and mentally stronger. Oh well.
What was Peter's too-late second message?
Should have kept his arm until Bella's hand had healed.
Yay for Jasper finally arriving! I hope he puts a nice hard beat-down on Peter and Eddie both.
So Peter is letting Bella get indoctrinated into the Cullen "lifestyle", be badgered by Alice and creeped on my Edward all while knowing that Jasper is supposedly her mate. Lovely.
Oh Hi Pushy Alice! Wonder where pussy Jasper is, you know, the one controlled by Peter...
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »