Reviews for The Fight in the Dog
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
Go Danny. You may be smaller than the rest of the team but you can sure pack a punch. And know how to take down your aponet. .
Thousandsmiles chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Yea. Another great fic. Poor he got some revenge.
Knyle Borealis chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
YES. THIS IS THE BEST. i must stop laughing somehow...
Brumeier chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Take that, haole haters! In a fair fight Danny kicks booty. And I love that he gave Kono the book him line at the end. LOL!
Lidil chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Damn, Danny.

You're good.

Who knew?

And snarky as hell.

..."Book him, Kono,"...

I approve.
ladylockern chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I loved this story please bring Lily back she is a wonderfull oc I would love to see more of
cytpotter chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
"The size of the fight in the dog" a very true statement! :) Great story by the way! Very much enjoyed!
McKaySnark chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Another fantastic job! Lily was a great original character - I really liked her and her fiery attitude. I thought you did a great job with all of the characterizations. I love the idea of Kono reaching out to Danny and helping him find a home on the island. I'm a huge fan of Danny whump - from bangs and bruises to ICU hospital stays. Also, I always enjoy seeing Danny be awesome. So, great job! Thanks for sharing!
darkorangecat chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Great story. Nice action, humor, budding romance, and nice bit of revenge at the end.
francis2 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I love the humor in the second part, after the tense situation in the first one. I was so concerned for the baby, and for Danny. But this was priceless!
Effie17 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I liked it!

Very well written!
7kstar chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Puhi made no move to get up. He was done.

"No wasted motions," Chin said in approval.

Cute, Poor Danny gets made fun of by Steve but then in the end he teaches that he can hold his own.

Enjoyed that he even threw Kono a bone.

cute story...now I need another one. :)
angelofjoy chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Oh i loved it! That was brilliant! I love Danny! i love what you did to him, i love how Steve reacted, i loved how kono reacted and i loved how Danny got to star in the ring with a guy twice his size! that made me very, very happy! And the book him, kono was wonderful! I can't wait for more stories! And Steve's quote! That was perfect! good job! Loved It!
jlm110108 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Heh heh. The Hoboken Hobgoblin? I'm glad Danny got his revenge and everyone's okay. I especially loved "Book 'em, Kono!"
ubicaritas chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Great chapter! Loved every bit of it. Only in fanfic could Mark Twain be called 'a wise haole'! :) Is there more to this story? Or a sequel? Either would be nice!