Reviews for Dysfunctional Family: The Teenage Edition
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 44 . 9/19/2014
I have loved these sorties,more adding them all. Ack to back! Are there any more in this series? I really hope so!
KilgoreTrout05 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Hi, I know this story is already finished but I just wanted to say one thing... the twins are 15 here right in that case what Nate said is pretty much bullshit because I'm from the Czech Republic which is in central europe and drinking is legall here from the age of 18... so not ALL European countries, far from it actualy :)

hanzoo
ShezFriend chapter 44 . 7/15/2013
I keep re-reading these stories I love them along with all your other Prentiss and JJ stories :) Planning on continuing the series because you really should :D would be amazing.
ChazTaylor chapter 44 . 6/13/2013
Keep the series going
cash chapter 44 . 12/17/2012
i freaking love all three stories! it shouldnt end!
Eskalation chapter 44 . 7/5/2012
I just read your story. I really liked it :D
it's very well written and the plot is creativ and you didn't describe it as perfect as many other which made it much more thrilling to read. :)
Shannon chapter 44 . 6/4/2012
Hi. Do you realize it's been almost nine months since you posted anything? You haven't given up writing, have you? I hope not because I really enjoy your stories. Please post something soon.
LoveAndMadness chapter 44 . 5/10/2012
Awesome story! Just like the other ones!
Salem Navy chapter 44 . 2/19/2012
I've read all the stories in your trilogy... but this one was by far, my favorite. Fabulously written! So sad that it's over :(
cricket chapter 44 . 1/10/2012
Just read all three stories and loved them. Boy did I couldn't stop the tears when emily had her accident.
calzonaobessed chapter 44 . 1/7/2012
Omg omg omg

Amazing! Beautiful! Heartfelt! Sad! Loving!

Familia!

Simply words to explain how I felt reading this story.

Your are an amazing writer.

I will definetly keep up with your stories.

Great job!
theysaythejobisjinxed chapter 44 . 1/5/2012
Its probably not my place to tell you this, but please write another one! You write some of tge best stories! You should put the Doyle situation in there I think that would be a great story especially if you write it... Just give it a thought!
calzonaobessed chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Cute!
fictionlove101 chapter 44 . 12/19/2011
That was fantastic. I would lOve for you to conceder doing another one.

AJ x
oursong553 chapter 23 . 10/24/2011
"What's a nerd-gasm?" Hayley asked from JJ's lap.

"It's the only type of action Reid gets," Morgan mocked. The adults burst out laughing, as Reid turned bright red. He tried to stutter a response, but he couldn't think of an appropriate comeback.

I can see Morgan saying that! :)