Reviews for Pirate's Lullaby
Dang, this was really good.
All of us still ship it.
I've read stuff where is pedofile Spain and child Romano fruking. I still ship it...
StuffyJinx chapter 31 . 4/16
Are you gonna update?
THIS IS AMAZING!
I would hate to see it discontinued :(
StuffyJinx chapter 3 . 4/15
DIE ISABELLA!
DIE DIE DIE!
I just hate her for *cough cough* certain reasons.
AwesomeNyoPrussia chapter 31 . 11/25/2016
I love this story please continue!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
The bastard of a priest... And little Antonio killed him. I hope his sisters and brother were all right after that! Aw, Carriedo father and son bonding! But that also set Esteban off. I love this story sooo much! Its one of the best Spamano fics I've read! Please update soon!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 18 . 10/20/2016
Besame, besame mucho, each time I cling to your kiss, I hear music divine... *cries* That was some cute fluff between them!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
Nobody suspects Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez! Probably cause no one has the time. But seriously, what the hell? He was a cool guy!
PolarisKnight chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
It's unfortunate that you seem to have Isabella set up solely for the readers to hate her and as an obstacle just because you can't see Lovino with a woman. Also, saying haha about how you might include rape in the next chapter is extremely insensitive and it should not be joked about.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
The rape made me sad but I'm hoping it gets happier soon
Guest chapter 31 . 1/28/2016
Was this a troll, or what you call 'romance'?
Alina of the Valley chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
I need an update!
FranArt-1827 chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Y'know what's great about learning Spanish? Knowing some of the words spoke. By Spain in fanfics like this awesome one _ Ahhhh. Horrible Spanish class pays off a lot. I love the subject just no the class...
I cri evrytiem chapter 31 . 11/22/2015
*reads summary* * sees its 31 chapters long* *reads* *cries* *sees it hasn't been updated since 2011*

FAHHHHHKKKKK
This fic was so good too ;~;
Guest chapter 31 . 9/7/2015
Please update again I'm in love with this story! I know life gets in the way of writing... But please update! And don't listen to those haters their wrong... Your stories are wonderful and great don't change :3