Reviews for Pirate's Lullaby
PolarisKnight chapter 3 . 8/1
It's unfortunate that you seem to have Isabella set up solely for the readers to hate her and as an obstacle just because you can't see Lovino with a woman. Also, saying haha about how you might include rape in the next chapter is extremely insensitive and it should not be joked about.
The rape made me sad but I'm hoping it gets happier soon
Was this a troll, or what you call 'romance'?
Alina of the Valley chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
I need an update!
FranArt-1827 chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Y'know what's great about learning Spanish? Knowing some of the words spoke. By Spain in fanfics like this awesome one _ Ahhhh. Horrible Spanish class pays off a lot. I love the subject just no the class...
I cri evrytiem chapter 31 . 11/22/2015
*reads summary* * sees its 31 chapters long* *reads* *cries* *sees it hasn't been updated since 2011*

FAHHHHHKKKKK
This fic was so good too ;~;
Guest chapter 31 . 9/7/2015
Please update again I'm in love with this story! I know life gets in the way of writing... But please update! And don't listen to those haters their wrong... Your stories are wonderful and great don't change :3
Lokishadowgirl chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
I have a hard time imagining Vash as an uke.
Lokishadowgirl chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
BERWALD BETTER BE ON THE RESCUE MISSION TO SAVE HIS WIFE
Rosie Bluejay chapter 31 . 8/3/2015
Y u no finish! This story is AMAZING!
SouthernItalyRomano chapter 31 . 7/8/2015
Yay! I love this story!
Aiamai chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Okay this was a good story initially but the fact that you not only wrote a rape scene with an intended love interest but the fact you acted so nonchalant, like "lol fail rape" like wtf. The writing is well done but the very idea... it makes me sick ~ I hate seeing Antonio portrayed in this way, I love his dark side but I dont think he'd ever hurt Lovino like that ;-;
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
I absolutely adore this fanfic! Also... GO SOX!
Allie chapter 18 . 3/13/2015
So...I'm a bit confused. If Spain is the country of passion. France is the country of love. Then...what does that make Prussia? The country of birds?" Onward Gilbirds! We must fight to the death against the unawesome British!" Ok I understand know.
allie chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
Hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you in hate you! Why haven't they found Lovi!? Why hasn't estabons fucking head been chopped off by one of the rusty bars down in tye sail that Lovino stayed in!? You know the rusty one he got from the broken bar and he stabbed it through his fucking skull. The damn bastard is pissing me off so badly. Poor Lovi didn't do anything wrong :'(