Reviews for You're Home To Me
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love this story! ASS! Lol. Really like how your E&B compliment one another. Wouldn't mind hearing more from them sometime :)
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I don't know who judged the contest you wrote this for, but I loved this. You did a great job! :)
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That story was so sweet. It was a little sad when he came back to find her crying, but I love how he found the note and asked her to move in. Great story!

I found your story on lion_lamb's livejournal weekly rec list. It was rec'd by blacktattoos.
Kristell Hale chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute :)
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hey my Toaster Strudel! Once again you have done a terrific job on this. I am so proud of you, I love this couple and am glad they finally got their crap together and got...together. lol But I love how you used realistic issues between couples yet made it sweet and lemon-y. Love you! xoxo
Twi-Holic68 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Love it Love it Love it! I just wish it wasn't marked complete...would love to see the flash backs of their friendship and then the future they will have!
Collics chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
omg that was such a sweet story.

Geez they wasted so much time!
Dannika Summers chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was absolutely beautiful! One of the most well-written, emotional stories I have read on here for a while...amazing job :)
Alterite chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awwww, that was sweet!

And did your plan with your lifetime bestfriend slash crush work as well?

I like your name btw! ;)

Love from France,

A. xx
getvampy chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Got the link from Twinkings - LOVED IT. And the fics for that challenge - BOING! Those were some super hot options. Loved the pic you chose and this O/S was great. If only we all receive those kinds of text messages from Edward.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was super cute!

Thanks for sharing.
sherylb chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
LOVE IT!
blake18 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I really like this one shot. I was just enough without being to much.
LaMomo chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
And once again I got so lucky and beta'd this sweetness... :))
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was so sweet. I'm so glad that they didn't waste more time :)