Reviews for Hold Me Tightly
ClaireBouldwin chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
This has a great plot, but before you publish anything else you should really get a Beta Reader, or at least someone to look over your work. You switch between present tense and past tense("Harry says" and "Harry said"), and switch "your" and "you're"; as well as "there", "their", and "they're". You also have a fair amount of spelling errors. Practice makes perfect, but editors sure do help! :) Good luck!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Jeesh, can Ron act even more as an arrogant child? He is sure acting like one. If a friend of mine came over to my place and started critisizing or yelling at my roommate for something so pety, I'd have to kick them out. Ron should grow up.
Lori94 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Wow! Ron was a real jerk in this story! I like the way you made the house a character of its own!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Harry is so sweet and very grown up.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wow, Ron really is an arse.
VAVikingGirl chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
This was just wonderful. I love gentle, thoughtful Draco. The two of them are so hot and sexy. I just loved this fic. Ron being so evil was a great addition.
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love the beginning. Great job explaining Malfoy's recent past. I really like Draco cooking. :)
Jean chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Really great story! Loved the fact that everyone accepted Draco (except for Ron of course) and the sex scenes were fantastic...especially the last one. If you ever need a beta...
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
This was really good. Glad Ginny was with Neville and not Harry. Anyways, I have some complaining to do, there are some grammar mistakes and the middle name you used for Hermione is wrong, it's Jean 'Hermione Jean Granger'. Just re-check your work before it's posted next time.
Evraska chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
This was amazing, one of the best thing I've read in a while !
Reverie Wilde chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I just discovered your story tonight. I enjoyed it. The pace was fine and Ron not being able to let go of the past was believable. My only criticism would be the many spelling errors and occasional word left out of a sentence. Not that it was difficult to figure out what you meant to write. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

It's a shame you don't have more reviews though. I guess it's just the luck of who reads the story. Some people like to read but not review the more explicit stories.
HaruHaruGD chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Absolutely adorable ending, but I am sad that Ron was a jerk haha. Great job!
HaruHaruGD chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Wah, so cute! This is absolutely wonderful, and I love it so much. I'm excited to see what happens next. :)
HaruHaruGD chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Oh my gosh! I love this story. :) I can't wait to read more! I'm excited to find out what happens next.
Draco'sGirl98 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011