Reviews for Into the darkness
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Nice job. Some scary hallucinations for Tony. Love that Ziva stayed with him.
brihana25 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh, I liked this. Very, very much. Thank you so much for writing it.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Great story! I give you a perfect ten!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great story! Would love just a little more!
katesari chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Always fun to give tony a shot and have him reacting like that! Really like this! bye
tonysmel chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I liked this little twist on the usual Tony-whump fics. I never thought of Tony being afraid of losing control, but it makes perfect sense, especially being someone who loves to hide and would fear being "revealed" (like crying out in pain when Ziva hit him). Loved Ziva apologizing for hurting him, but holding him down nonetheless in order to protect him. And of course the headslap was perfect, but my favorite part was Tony saying, you found me, to Gibbs . Of course he found you Tony; he always does. Thanks ! Please keep writing, I love your fics.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was great...another chapter would have been perfect, but I'm not complaining.

Tony and Gibbs (with Tony being hurt) perfect!

Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Of course Gibbs would be the one to bring him out of it. And with a head slap no less.

Poor Tony having the hallucinations. At least he will be ok. As long as he has Gibbs he always will be.
mstictac chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Nice little Tony whumpage story. Tony's hallucinations were well written and I loved the Gibbs comfort at the end. Hope you'll write another, maybe longer Tony and Gibbs story sometime.
Mc7ism chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Gotta love the Gibbs' head slap! Nice writing and insight into what Tony was feeling. Have you ever thought about writing a longer fic? You do such a wonderful job of writing, I'd love to keep reading more! Thanks for your post:0)
diana teo chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
And whump him,you suffered enough to elicit a gasp from this reader,and Ziva managed to flip him over, ! Gibbs bringing him out of his hell with a headslap was not unexpected...;)

I liked it!