Reviews for The Third Magic
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 4/12
Illyasviel was simply fascinating. All that concerned Tiffania was simply boring. I first scanned through, before relenting and simply skipping through. Tiffania has no real depth, nor does anything that even remotely concerns. She is far too typical to be interesting. Illyasviel however was simply wonderful.
Joachim Armter chapter 4 . 1/19
While i definitely feel you capture the sadistic/twisted side of illya i feel as though you channel a little too much sakura. Furthermore while you have the pain and suffering of summoning berserker correct it would be wrong to assume the einzsburns abused her. In all likelyhood they probably treated her the same as irisviel, by which i mean like a normal person, at worst cold and detached. There would likely be no physical abuse as illya already has all the knowledge she needs to cast magic the only training she would need is to bear the amount of mana berserker takes to even move. She can actually turn off her pain circuits and other things if she needs to so mental anguish is really the only thing that can harm her. As for her personal problems they mostly come from both of her parents running out on her and her family sacrficing her for a wish. Otherwise aside from lonelyness she would live a fairly normal life of a child with upstanding wealth, yet a huge amount of responsibility and lonelyness coming from her unloving/uncaring family. After all she is 18 years old and a fully mature adult. Most of this is shown when she moves in with shirou and mostly plays innocent jokes and teases the others without harming or really overly offending them. Simply because as silly a it is all illya ever really wanted was base freedom and a friend. Then again this doesn't curve her worse qualities like when she uses her eyebites to force shirou to sleep and the like.
AoiKishi chapter 5 . 1/8
cool.
more chap pleasee...
meldauty chapter 1 . 1/5
Do you intend to update it some time in the future or is this really dead? I hope not, t'would be such a pitty, the show was just about to start.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
is archer archerko?
Delaybad chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Three years since the last update but I guess all I can do about it is pray that this story gets continued.
Waywardneko chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Ah, a very nice story!
I do wish that you continued to update... I like very much where this is headed.
GravityTonttu chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Whoa! Fem!EMIYA?
MadnessLover chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Great story. It's a shame it doesn't look like you plan on coming back to this story, but what you have here is great and was really enjoyable to read.
Mitcher the Idol Kidnapper chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I know it seems unlikely for you to update, but this is by far, the best fanfiction I've read in a long while, bar the parts relating to Tiffania because I haven't gotten to that point in the ZnT anime and instead skipped to the chapters relating to lesbian-Ilya. Obscure references that made me laugh(Berserkarcher using that quote about people having eyes to look forward...but I'm not sure that was an intentional reference), solid writing, erotic as fuck, and good fun, this brightened up my night. I honestly want to see how this'll keep on going, so yeah, just leavin' a comment. G'day.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
oh yeah porfa actualiza me gusto mucho tu historia
kapuis chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Excellent fic.
I really hope to write the next chapter.
I look forward to see the meeting between Archer of Tiff and Illya.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
cool
jean5 5 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Interesting story, having only watched the Fate Stay Night anime (and zero no tsukaima), I lack some references, but nonetheless interesting.
BladeofRays chapter 5 . 12/9/2013